Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Key Rings

jason_l

i wanted one of these solar powered lexus key rings, but as they come from china/taiwan it made sense buying a load of them to bring down the cost.

Anyway, i wanted one but i bought ten, so the other 9 are up for sale at the price i bought them at, plus a little to cover post and packaging.

They are 60x 25mm and have a solar panel in the side so they never need batteries! they flash from the lexus logo and writing to just a black panel.

As i have said i have 9 left and they are first come first serve.

£3.50 Delivered to your door!

Jason :P

hpim5507uo9.jpg

hpim5509gg9.jpg

Payment to .................. d5workshop at gmail dot com

1: mick

2: I Love My IS200

3: Rogue

4: postie

5: jamie

6: swfcdan

7: best

8: Pirate pete

9: motsey

• 2 weeks later...

can the rest of the people on the list let me know if they have their key rings so i can mark people off the list, think there maybe a few spare as i have people on the list as two diffrent names :unsure::hehe:

Doh !!!!! :crybaby: have i missed out on these key rings, Jay let me know if you got a spare floating

Mate im pretty sure i have a spare left, there is one left here but im not sure everyone has recieved theirs yet. if everyone has then this one is yours!!!!!

i have a funny feeling that i have someone on thelist twice ie. username and real name?????

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links