Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota (so Lexus) Only Sprint Series ..........

Dave-Ellen

Hopefully a few of you will pop along for a bash...........

Similair to TIME ATTACK so no danger of cointact with other cars............

Dear Toyota Enthusiast,

We are currently developing a new and exciting championship called

Toyota Sprint Series, and we would like to invite you to compete or spectate.

Our first event is at Barkston Heath in Lincolnshire on the 20th October

This is a one off event this year which will lead to a multiple round championship in 2008.

The Toyota Sprint Series has been formed out of obsession for Toyota cars and motor sport by Barry Cross and Adrian Smith who share the same passion. By teaming up with track day experts Javelin, a professional team has been formed to bring you the enthusiast an alternative motor sport experience.

The Toyota Sprint Series is designed to be an affordable first step into motor sport for Toyota enthusiasts. It will be designed to be as safe as possible, whilst providing excitement and challenge for drivers of all levels.

Venues will be chosen for their safety and track layouts designed to test the driver/car ability. All runs will be against the clock only.

The series has been designed for people bored with road, drag or track day driving and those who seek a fun and competitive day's motor sport, with like minded enthusiasts.

It will be open to all Toyota cars old and new, and all drivers irrespective of experience will be made welcome.

It is hoped we can build a new community of driving enthusiasts that will help bring all the Toyota clubs together as well as help those that want to progress in to the magical world of motor sport at an affordable price.

What's faster MR2, Corolla, Celica, Supra etc??..

Entries are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.

about the series

Yours Sincerely

Adrian Smith

Barry Cross

To enter, follow this _link_ - http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/toyota

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arg thats very short notise ....hmmmmm must make decision

you know you want to !

its very true id have my ao48's and new wheels by then but id still have to be able to get the car up and going. then theres getting over there ... and its hard to fit all this stuff into a car

this looks to be great event,

a well organised day by one of the top tuners

it will be good to see some LOC members either competing or supporting those who are :D

Will be nice to see you again Bazza :D

Just seen my name's on the list B) Ken from TOC is on the list too :D

do i just turn up or what ?

Well Chris it saying this on web site.........

Can I bring Spectators?

Yes, All we ask is that they behave sensibly, stay in the designated area and obey any marshals instructions given. Children must be kept under the supervision of an adult at all times.