Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've Just Had A Cracking Deal On My Is 220d

Just thought I'd say that I've had a absolutely stonking deal on my new IS220d from Lister Lexus in Worcester.

I was looking for a contract hire / lease for various reasons but what has suprised me is that as a dealer they have even beaten the big lease companies ...... I'm paying only £229 per month on a 3 & 23 deal for 10,000 miles.

When I compare that to the other cars available to me there really wasn't an competition.

I've always been quick to slag off dealers but credit where credit's due ...... anyone looking for an IS should talk to these guys !!!!! Quick. And because he was really helpful I'd particularly mention big Dave in Sales !!!!!!!!

That is a very good price.

When I was looking for company hire I went to the local dealer in Manchester and it was blatant that they were ripping me off.

I even figured out how their system works in terms of giving pricing. I could see him increase and decrease the price as he wanted by trick off hand with the mouse but I soon clicked on and walked out.

I also let them knew how I felt before leaving, but they were not even trying to win my business so I ended up getting the car from Nottingham dealers instead. It was a 80min drive but the service was much better.

Just thought I'd say that I've had a absolutely stonking deal on my new IS220d from Lister Lexus in Worcester.

I was looking for a contract hire / lease for various reasons but what has suprised me is that as a dealer they have even beaten the big lease companies ...... I'm paying only £229 per month on a 3 & 23 deal for 10,000 miles.

When I compare that to the other cars available to me there really wasn't an competition.

I've always been quick to slag off dealers but credit where credit's due ...... anyone looking for an IS should talk to these guys !!!!! Quick. And because he was really helpful I'd particularly mention big Dave in Sales !!!!!!!!

Let will help cover the rubbish mpg you gonna get!!

Wow.......what was it, an XJ? :o

Don't expect any better than 34/35mpg

This is my current baby ......... a lot of fun but 18-20mpg or less if you're having lots of fun - 3.5ltr V6

But it's a well known fact tha the Jap car manufacturers ALWAYS over estimate mpg's ...... and german's under estimate !!!

The Sport was recently test by what car and gave 34 mpg didn't it ?

524a0d7e.jpg