Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Bought Me A Ls400 !

Hi , finally found a car i liked , its a 1995 ls400 in superb cond with only 2 owners, white over silver with grey interior ,has some of the usuall faults but thats par for the course i suppose, and they can be fixed. Have a road trip on saturday to pick her up,train there, and cardiff to plymouth is gonna be a sweet ride home. I cant wait, Have priced a few things at my local lex dealer and they seem helpful so thats good. Will finally be able to enjoy the unsurpassed quality that these cars offer,

Car comes with all handbooks , but bear with me will probably be asking a few stoopid ! questions to get me started. I know there are a few savvy ways to keep costs down on ownership

Saturday guys ,, i cant wait, will get some pics on when get time.

thanks steve

Very good matey look forward to seeing some pic's when you get it :D

I went to look at 1 yesterday 47,000 miles on a 94 L plate 1 owner with full history in the very dark green which may aswell be black and only the usual fault that i could find (dash not lighting up) the rear seats have never been used and still have a protective cover on them the whole car looked brand new and up for £3000ish so now just debating what to do with my is200 :unsure: Anyway good luck with your new car and enjoy :D

Well done! (Usual faults? Wot? Oh, the hi-fi screen!)

You'll pass the end of my road (Avonmouth junction M5) on the way home, so....cup of tea if you want! Though seeing a Ser 4 not good for contentment? I can hide it and leave the Nissan S-Cargo out!

I can tell you, cos he called in en route back to deepest outer-there (to you Londoners!) aka Plymouth.

Nice white Ser 2 with silver....or so he (and vendor!!) thought.

BUT....it's a .....Series 3!! That old change-over in 95 bit!

Paint needs a polish, having been standing about, and the needle/stereo backlight (AND CD u/s) problems. But basically a good car it seems, and v. cheap. Price of a Fiesta really!

And Steve found out my domestic version of why I say I bought an LS for its stereo!

Nice to see you Steve. Enjoy the fixing, but, mainly, enjoy the quiet cruising!

hi guys, can confirm safe and luxuriously quiet glide home, my *** what a superb car the ls400 is, will never look back, Will sort some pics when figure out how lol,

thanks to chris for pionting out the bonus of it being a mk3, well happy, also cd player is fine mate,,, just needed to read manual and put cd's in changer the other way up lol. Will get her serviced and maybe a tranny oil change for peace of mind ,apart from that she just needs a big clean which i started on sunday.

Can anyone recomend a good independant garage for thre work local to me ? thanks in advance

steve.

Please forgive the ignorance but I just had to Google for ''avantgarde duos''. Would this be your front room Mr Skelton?

link

G*d no! My room ain't 'arf so fancy!

(But yes....but mine are 'Ferrari' red!)

And yes, AlexJB, too much volume COULD make you nauseous!

Only takes a couple of watts to burn out eardrums,; had to attenuate the CD player to get volume reasonable (as in, able to talk -shout?- in same room, or hear phone ringing!)

It's the Lexus lifestyle in hi-fi?

:offtopic:

Those speakers are sick mr Skelton :winky:

i agree !!! the maddest pair of speakers ive ever seen or heard ... truly sublime and to aspire to ( puts my bw's to shame)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links