Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Compressor Kit

Hi fellow owners,

i have my Lex for a few months now and already i am in need off more torque and HP. I want to buy a TTE Compressor kit. I have informed with a local Lexus dealer and they told me it isnt possible anymore to buy it in the Netherlands :tsktsk:.

Can anyone help me to find a kit :question:

Hi,

Don't know where you're from but if it's not to far from Utrecht you can have a ride in mine (to have an impression of the compressor).

Cheaper would be to watch the for sale sektion on the UK/EU forum. For less than 1600 Euro's you'll have nothing and you'll have to be quick (kits seem to go with lightspeed......).

If you buy secondhend, look for a complete kit with the original TTE airbox (CAI won't work on left hand steered cars) and silver ecu is a plus (especially if you want to keep the original pre cats).

By the way, you're right about the dutch dealers not doing the compressor anymore. Their mechanics are imho not the best in market (at least when customizing and never really understood the way the compressor worked (and probably managed to block the by pass valve entirely... which caused some serious damage)

Hi,

Don't know where you're from but if it's not to far from Utrecht you can have a ride in mine (to have an impression of the compressor).

Cheaper would be to watch the for sale sektion on the UK/EU forum. For less than 1600 Euro's you'll have nothing and you'll have to be quick (kits seem to go with lightspeed......).

If you buy secondhend, look for a complete kit with the original TTE airbox (CAI won't work on left hand steered cars) and silver ecu is a plus (especially if you want to keep the original pre cats).

By the way, you're right about the dutch dealers not doing the compressor anymore. Their mechanics are imho not the best in market (at least when customizing and never really understood the way the compressor worked (and probably managed to block the by pass valve entirely... which caused some serious damage)

Hi D8driver,

i am pleased to hear from a dutch owner. I live in Elsloo. About 15 kilometers above Maastricht. I would like to talk to you in dutch. Is it possible to communicate through e-mail with you?? If you want to i could learn more about the TTE kit.

Hope to speek to you soon.

Edited by MY IS200

Hi,

You're welcome but hope you're more into tuning than into internet: take my advice and remove your e-mail adress asap or spybots will spam your mailbox full with crap.

Will mail you

Regards.

Hi,

Hi D8driver,

i am pleased to hear from a dutch owner. I live in Elsloo. About 15 kilometers above Maastricht. I would like to talk to you in dutch. Is it possible to communicate through e-mail with you?? If you want to i could learn more about the TTE kit. My e-mail adress is gilissen7@msn.com

Hope to speek to you soon.

On Continental Europe, you can have a go directly to TTE in Koln or try with the resellers : Kempower in Belgium and Bemani in Switzerland

RXmen8 is a member of this forum that lives in Netherlands and has the TTE supercharger

On continental Europe, you can have a go directly to TTE in Koln or try with the resellers : Kempower in Belgium and Bemani in Switzerland

RXmen8 is a member of this forum that lives in Netherlands and has the TTE supercharger

Hi Yemgi,

thanks for the tip. I have visited their sites. RXmen8 and i will meet and have a drive in his Lex. I live close to Kempower (to my surprise) so i wil visit them too. I have been all over this forum to read about the TTE compressor. I have come to the conclusion that it is the one i want. With this in mind i have to save up for it :whistling: my budget is still to small. But i want the best for my Lex.

As a new member i would like to say that this forum is very good one. My Lex is now a standard one (for as far you can call a Lex standard :whistling: ) But i hope to build a nice car over the comming time.

Cheers mates!!!!!!

• 12 years later...

Hi guys and girls  my names Aaron I’ve recently bought and is200 TTE Compressor, I’m having a few problems, the car seems to be getting very hot but not boiling or over heating just very hot, and the butter fly on the super charger cable is restricting itself ( when throttle is open fully it disengages itself) just seeing would anybody be able to help 

sincerely 

-Aaron

Hi Aaron and welcome to the LOC.

Main thing is what does the temperature gauge show?

Mine sometimes “smells hot” after a good run but I know the coolant itself, the level is good and the gauge is roughly centrelined.

As for supercharger problems my technical abilities only extend to knowing what one looks like but there are members who should be able to offer advice.

• 10 months later...