Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Spinning....

yes extremely normal,both our IS200's do it,its better to just switch it off entirely(std trc is crappy anyway,it just cuts power and can be dangerous in certain situations,like when pulling out of a roundabout or junction and having the power cut leaves you sat in the middle of the road.my trc gets in the way in all the cars i own,yes and wet weather doesnt really help a rwd car trying to get traction.

TRC on/off mines always trying to spin in this weather but that may also be down to the toe-cap in my boots :innocent:

A friend of mine told me about the trc cutting in on roundabouts etc... i drove with it on for couple of weeks but got annoyed with the constant power cuts. since then i've always had it turned off.

Used to happen a fair bit when i had a supercharger but its only happened once in this new standard car. And that was only when i was trying to get out of a junction quickly. But that was only for a moment until the trc kicked in.

the roundabout i have to go round everyday in the week outside my work is like a bloody ice rink after a little bit of rain. i have to toodle round like an old granny in her Honda Jazz so i dont slide all over the place

:sick:

Anyone tried a big bag of cowmuck in the boot ??

I threw my old box with subs in the back a couple of weeks ago. The thing ways a ton... Was gonna be building a new enclosure with one of my mates but i'm now waiting for the new year.