Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2008........

Dave-Ellen

indeed..........sanj is too tight LOL

!..............bubbs...........possibly !! Yes he will bring it if he still has it, maybe selling

Paul is hiring a reliant robin :crybaby:LOL, I will still rip the crap out of it, may bring the mrs this time too !!!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed..........sanj is too tight LOL

!..............bubbs...........possibly !! Yes he will bring it if he still has it, maybe selling

Paul is hiring a reliant robin :crybaby:LOL, I will still rip the crap out of it, may bring the mrs this time too !!!

the more the merrier :whistling:

We OK with the dividing up into groups idea ?

My plan is that we can get a proper DVD made up of the cars and evening session done for a proper momento.............

May catch Maneesh loosing his suitcase on the Brussels bypass !

Hi there

Not actually a Lexus owner but found this thread whilst searching on google, been to the ring twice, once last year and just come back a few weeks ago from this year. If you have trouble with accomodation, we use www.slidersguesthouse.com very friendly, and english, full brekkie as well, very laid back place that lets you drink their beer from the fridge and simply keep a tally on a notepad and pay at the end, is about 20 mins from the ring, only about £25 a night with brekkie.

Regarding ferry crossings, depending on where your going from try Norfolkline, we crossed from dover to Dunkirk and it only cost £35 return.

Am looking to go back myself next year, but as I have quite an old car its hard to get a group together to go.

Hi there

Not actually a Lexus owner but found this thread whilst searching on google, been to the ring twice, once last year and just come back a few weeks ago from this year. If you have trouble with accomodation, we use www.slidersguesthouse.com very friendly, and english, full brekkie as well, very laid back place that lets you drink their beer from the fridge and simply keep a tally on a notepad and pay at the end, is about 20 mins from the ring, only about £25 a night with brekkie.

Regarding ferry crossings, depending on where your going from try Norfolkline, we crossed from dover to Dunkirk and it only cost £35 return.

Am looking to go back myself next year, but as I have quite an old car its hard to get a group together to go.

Your more than welcome to come with us lot mate :D

if my car is fully ready by then id love to go also .

i wont know till closer to the date ill be staying in sliders guesthouse i think cause there all ring nuts in that place.

the thing im thinking is that around easter there is bound to be a race of some sort on and probably taking up the track ?

how long are you considering going ? if there is this might have more people / teams around thus taking up hotels and the like or just pushing up the prices of everything

i wont know till closer to the date ill be staying in sliders guesthouse i think cause there all ring nuts in that place.

the thing im thinking is that around easter there is bound to be a race of some sort on and probably taking up the track ?

how long are you considering going ?

reason why we stay in cologne is

a)nightlife

b)alternative for those not wanting to go to the ring

c)its tried and tested

d)the hotel is very hospitable and welcome us back every time

we have been when there is racing going on at the f1 track, hasnt created a problem on the north loop, only a bit more traffic on the main road, but no problem

easter is or has been a tourist weekend for the past few years i cant see it changing, we will no for definate in january and it still gives us 3 months to replan

most will be going for 3-4 days, i am considering spending the week there

how long are you considering going ?

reason why we stay in cologne is

a)nightlife

b)alternative for those not wanting to go to the ring

c)its tried and tested

d)the hotel is very hospitable and welcome us back every time

we have been when there is racing going on at the f1 track, hasnt created a problem on the north loop, only a bit more traffic on the main road, but no problem

easter is or has been a tourist weekend for the past few years i cant see it changing, we will no for definate in january and it still gives us 3 months to replan

most will be going for 3-4 days, i am considering spending the week there

It is a very nice hotel for the price £103 for 3 nights last time :D

And the toilets are very good for a chat :lol: again Bazza :question:

It is a very nice hotel for the price £103 for 3 nights last time :D

And the toilets are very good for a chat :lol: again Bazza :question:

£83 for me booking last minute LOL

Yeah i must agree with Bazza, why change the routine that you lot have proved works so well in the past and i myself saw working last year.

And Koln is the Blackpool of Germany!

Stav

• 2 weeks later...
quick cautionary tale...............

met Paul @ the sprint event...........he had an off in May

cost him 2500 euros plus getting car home...............plus getting it fixed.............

i thought it was 2500 euros just for the damage to 45m of armco !

+ 180 euros getting towed of the ring

+ 10 euros per day storage

+ recovery home

+ getting it fixed

luckily he had some mates with him who kindly gave him a lift home !!

:shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk