Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2008........

Dave-Ellen

Have we all got to get those silly GB stickers for our cars???? :huh:

Do you have any of them GB things on your number plate ?

No matey i've got the boring plain ones :whistling:

Dont bother then :D

Gord you still going in the Altezza?? well thats if you still have it when we go?? :unsure:

Yes if i still have, no if its sold, 4 people intrested in it mate. other than that the Green lexus :D

Hope you sell it then mate as i'll be able to keep up with you in the green one now the charger has gone :lol: :P

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we all got to get those silly GB stickers for our cars???? :huh:

Do you have any of them GB things on your number plate ?

No matey i've got the boring plain ones :whistling:

Dont bother then :D

Gord you still going in the Altezza?? well thats if you still have it when we go?? :unsure:

Yes if i still have, no if its sold, 4 people intrested in it mate. other than that the Green lexus :D

Hope you sell it then mate as i'll be able to keep up with you in the green one now the charger has gone :lol: :P

On one will leave you anyway Chris, we are one big happy family :D

remember to tell your insurance

tell them you are visiting germany, but dont mention the ring !

most insurance will only cover you third party whilst in europe unless you inform them, some charge a nominal fee but most will allow so many days a year at no charge

Glad i rang up, they do cover me for free but i had to tell them when i was travelling first!

All done now.

Stav

I am so behind with this trip now. Need to get everything booked and everything sorted yet :o

Really looking forward to it though :)

The tunnels started to go up in price quite quick now Lee as i booked mine Last weekend :whistling: I'm quite looking forward to it though matey more the drive over than the ring itself to be honest at the moment :D

I'm so excited as I am making lists up of things to do before I go,

things to remember to take, and things to do whilst I'm there :D

Just hoping James's Passport turns up in time :o

Underpants and blue pillllllssssssssssssssssssss :shutit:

Windscreens just been fitted to mine so having to use the other Lex untill it sets and its a lot quieter than the one i'm going in?

so hopefully now all i need to do to mine is the oil and geo and it'll be ready?

Hers a pic of it as not sure if you guys have seen it yet and its my backup for the trip? :)

redlex3.jpg

redlex2.jpg

redlex.jpg

:D B)

Looking good Chris, aren't cool parents ace :)

Just booked mine, two weeks today :D

Yes matey there in austrailia again so been keeping it clean and tidy while mine has some work done :D

Lee do you know anywhere that does the Geometry localy, just getting it close to original settings will help as i cant get down to see Tony just yet?

:D

Yes matey there in austrailia again so been keeping it clean and tidy while mine has some work done :D Might be buying it off them as there looking at something newer?

Lee do you know anywhere that does the Geometry localy, just getting it close to original settings will help as i cant get down to see Tony just yet?

I pretty sure they do it at Malvern Tyres on Astonfields, opposite the football ground. I'll need mine doing properly when the 18's go on next week :(

Yes matey there in austrailia again so been keeping it clean and tidy while mine has some work done :D Might be buying it off them as there looking at something newer?

I pretty sure they do it at Malvern Tyres on Astonfields, opposite the football ground. I'll need mine doing properly when the 18's go on next week :(

Cheers Lee i'll have to pop over and see what they can do? its like driving on ice in mine at the moment and feels terrible :whistling:

• 1 month later...
I would so love to but funds even tighter than they were for the last trip.

I'd have to wait till the last minute to see if I could afford it.

Allways a place for you with me mate :winky:

Are we having another trip this year, when the sun is out ????

Think we were looking at early September :winky: There's another thread on it - will find it

Found it ..... here

Edited by janey