Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

This is a picture taken at the ring just 2 weeks ago...!

Brnnchen4308001.jpg

and this is the live webcam :)

Found that weather forcast aren't very accurate up in the mountains, they make their own weather up there :)

webcam.jpg

Press F5 to refresh every minute.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brnnchen4308001.jpg

excellent :D

those thoughtfull Germans have marked the best racing line for us :lol:

Told you 4x4 :P

was just speaking with my best mate who owns a 56 plate RB320.He is going to China for four weeks later on this week on business,as he is single,he doesnt want to leave it at home and has asked me to look after it whilst he's away.he knows ill be at the ring on the 20th-24th and suggested taking it instead of the M3,even said he'd pay the extra insurance premium.he insists its safer in one of our garages than outside his flat on the main road.SO ive got an RB320 :ohmy: for 4 weeks.What do you reckon-should i bring that instead of the M3?seriously.

Brnnchen4308001.jpg

was just speaking with my best mate who owns a 56 plate RB320.He is going to China for four weeks later on this week on business,as he is single,he doesnt want to leave it at home and has asked me to look after it whilst he's away.he knows ill be at the ring on the 20th-24th and suggested taking it instead of the M3,even said he'd pay the extra insurance premium.he insists its safer in one of our garages than outside his flat on the main road.SO ive got an RB320 :ohmy: for 4 weeks.What do you reckon-should i bring that instead of the M3?seriously.

M3 :D

.............seriously

lol,

I think in the interests of safety you should let me drive it over and back. Of course not taking it anywhere near the ring.

Brnnchen4308001.jpg

M3 :D

.............seriously

Hmmm SC M3 is good,but with all this talk of bad weather i thought it may be an easier toy to deal with and also thought bringing a JAP car may be more in keeping with the club.lol

lol,

I think in the interests of safety you should let me drive it over and back. Of course not taking it anywhere near the ring.

go away-YOU!! lol

Bring it!

ok!its arriving at my place tomorrow 7am.

Pics??

yeah great idea,but ive never put a picture of my own cars on loc,starting with my pals car would be disgraceful.Ill take some pics at the ring.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk