Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

yes.

I test drove LS600h yesterday, 150kms.

A top of the line Lexus, with all extras, worth almost 90k pounds was rattling as hell from the passenger side of the dashboard.

If my car, which cost 1/3 would rattle like this, I would be nervous as hell.

And I would say that it was only coincidence, but my friend tried the LS600Lh and it rattled too. :tsktsk:

Otherwise, the power train, the way it pulls and the consumption (10,5l litres mix) is great.

Automatic parking is awesome, so the active cruise controll. Plenty of space. Great looks from inside.

On the other side, the E-class with Airmatic DC suspension does better job. Boot is small like in IS. Button for seat heating/cooling is the same archaic one like in RX400h... :crybaby:

This is such a controversal car, and, I would say, quite unfinished. For that money I would expect a perfect car, which LS600h is not.

What was it like for road noise?

the car was very quiet overall.

hard to precisely estimate the road noise, though...acceptable for me may be unnaceptable for you. And I have nothing to compare with, I did drive 740i 1,5 years ago....

Was the Series 4 LS the pinnacle of limo? Before they started over-egging it? As in hardening-up suspension (adding rattles...?)

sorry, but I don't understand :unsure: