Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This is a great post, a good diversion into fantasyland. Now where is the lotto form? The IS-F is a work of art. Will it come to Britain, I wonder and if so, will Brown tax it off the road? This will hound the M3 and M5 to extinction. For poorer mortals, I wish they would stick a 350 into the current IS. Only thing I do not like is the quad exhaust pipes.

This is a great post, a good diversion into fantasyland. Now where is the lotto form? The IS-F is a work of art. Will it come to Britain, I wonder and if so, will Brown tax it off the road? This will hound the M3 and M5 to extinction. For poorer mortals, I wish they would stick a 350 into the current IS. Only thing I do not like is the quad exhaust pipes.

Quite expensive for a track car....but what else can you use it for??

yes the IS-f will come to britain and it was never designed to be a track car/nor is an M3,its a road car that can be used on a track.The IS-F/M3 wouldnt last more than 3 consecutive laps of the ring,where track cars can do 10 laps in a row.the only Track cars available are cars like the M3 CSL,911 GT3RS,bmw and Porsche new that their road cars werent really up to the job for track work,so they reduced weight and stuck on better brakes,xtra suspension etc,an is-f would need to be totally redesigned to even have a chance of getting anywhere near these cars.

yes the IS-f will come to britain and it was never designed to be a track car/nor is an M3,its a road car that can be used on a track.The IS-F/M3 wouldnt last more than 3 consecutive laps of the ring,where track cars can do 10 laps in a row.the only Track cars available are cars like the M3 CSL,911 GT3RS,bmw and Porsche new that their road cars werent really up to the job for track work,so they reduced weight and stuck on better brakes,xtra suspension etc,an is-f would need to be totally redesigned to even have a chance of getting anywhere near these cars.

..and people say it's the Americans that don't understand irony. I was suggesting that's the only place you can use it to it's potential unless you happen to have a unrestricted autobahn handy. :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links