Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone

After reading the forum for many months and on my third Lexus I've joined at last and hopefully can join in on some of the topics. I'm a fairly high mileage driver having covered 3000 miles in less than a month. First impressions is that I'm amazed at the fuel consumption which has averaged 34 mpg on mainly motorway driving. This is with the cruise set at 80 mph. The adaptive cruise control works very well.

A few niggles. I have the usual rattle from what appears to be the sat nav screen although the dealer promissed I would never have a problem, the fuel flap opens every time you close the boot and the number of chips on the front of the car is worrying after less than a month.

Early days, but generally pleased although I do not thing it is as smooth and quiet as the IS 300 it replaced.

Will keep you posted

Hi everyone

After reading the forum for many months and on my third Lexus I've joined at last and hopefully can join in on some of the topics. I'm a fairly high mileage driver having covered 3000 miles in less than a month. First impressions is that I'm amazed at the fuel consumption which has averaged 34 mpg on mainly motorway driving. This is with the cruise set at 80 mph. The adaptive cruise control works very well.

A few niggles. I have the usual rattle from what appears to be the sat nav screen although the dealer promissed I would never have a problem, the fuel flap opens every time you close the boot and the number of chips on the front of the car is worrying after less than a month.

Early days, but generally pleased although I do not thing it is as smooth and quiet as the IS 300 it replaced.

Will keep you posted

Welcome to LOC

Hi and welcome to LOC.

I too have had petrol flap open a couple of times. I think it's not shutting completely as I could open it from outside by pulling slightly on the corner. I've made sure it's shut with a slightly harder push and will put some oil or WD40 on the solenoid and catch when I clean it at the weekend.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links