Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It should also say on the tyre where it is made.

Last time I bought a set of 4 made in Japan Dunlops D8z from Elite in rainham. I went there couple of weeks back for tracking alignment and this time they said they no longer stock them. £75 each fitted is an excellent price.

Thanks for letting us know.

Are they the 'Made in Japan' ones?

Not sure chris, i pick up the car 2morro will ask then.

Sorry about the delay in my reply but I only got the car back today. The tyres are made in japan and seem much quieter than the contis that have been removed. Hope this helps, while im here just like to mention the brilliant service at lexus bolton, especially mark :) Made both my wife and i feel most welcome even though I"m sure we were the poorest people in the dealership..hehe

Are they the 'Made in Japan' ones?

Not sure chris, i pick up the car 2morro will ask then.

Sorry about the delay in my reply but I only got the car back today. The tyres are made in japan and seem much quieter than the contis that have been removed. Hope this helps, while im here just like to mention the brilliant service at lexus bolton, especially mark :) Made both my wife and i feel most welcome even though I"m sure we were the poorest people in the dealership..hehe

You are never poor with a lexus! Rich in finesse!