Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just wondering if anyone else finds it annoying that the button for folding/unfolding the door mirrors isn't illuminated? Now winter is drawing in along with the endless darkness, it's often difficult to find the button when I jump in the car at night. Anyone else think the same?

Just wondering if anyone else finds it annoying that the button for folding/unfolding the door mirrors isn't illuminated? Now winter is drawing in along with the endless darkness, it's often difficult to find the button when I jump in the car at night. Anyone else think the same?

No problem...had a lot of practice finding little hidden buttons in dark places :whistling::lol:

No problem...had a lot of practice finding little hidden buttons in dark places :whistling::lol:

It's not in my line of sight whether illuminated or otherwise, but it is in a very obvious position and falls easily to hand. It has never been difficult to find.

I just get ****** everytime i pull up at a local toll bridge and always opening the rear window lol!!! bloody nightmare :tsktsk:

Our arms must be the same - I constantly do that too

Wow! someone else who drags the knuckles on the floor :winky: I blame my laid back lexus driving style...... :whistling:

I just get ****** everytime i pull up at a local toll bridge and always opening the rear window lol!!! bloody nightmare :tsktsk:

Our arms must be the same - I constantly do that too

Wow! someone else who drags the knuckles on the floor :winky: I blame my laid back lexus driving style...... :whistling:

Gangster stylie - low seat, semi reclined, bass pumpin'

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links