Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I would totally agree - the advice us 'newbies' get is top notch

some great and really knowlegdable chaps (and girls) out there

Have gleaned a lot of info on the IS from the forum and in all honesty am in more of a quandry than when I joined as I am concerned about the number of complaints aired by contributers.

It's getting towards the time for me to come to a decision so I am going to test drive an IS 250 auto and probably a Merc 220 CDI, of which I'm far from convinced by the looks, and see what I think. Let you know what I think.

I am sure that there are far more Merc complaints per number of cars than Lexus ones - by some margin!!

However, Lexus virtues do stand tall -

Best Cust Sat (I can vouch for that)

Most reliable cars - other then rattles etc, the engines and mechanicals are superb. Just look at Lexus's with Intergalactic miles on original engines - more per car than any Merc I'm sure

Rarity - goes without saying

VFM - nothing compares

Even I would consider another one...I ain't joking!!

I've said this before, but this forum is wicked - especially this IS220/250 (the 200/300/SC ain't bad to...)

I might try and see what i can do to change that lol! :shutit:

We used to have all sorts of muppets on the Honda/Porsche and worst of all the VW forum!!! I first popped over here years ago with the joint Lexus / Honda Gaydon meet. had a few good chats with the Lexus boys when we met up.

there is a certain coolness with the Lexus brand that i wasn't fully aware of until we got our first. that is why the board is chilled..........

when you know who you are and what you want, buy a lexus :winky: :hehe:

Took my IS in last Friday for its 50k service and I as given a RX400h as a courtesy car. What other brand would give such a brilliant car? When I had an x type, I used to get given Nissan Micras!!

Even when you want to scream and shout at Lexus, you still can't help feeling looked after and special!!

I've said this before, but this forum is wicked - especially this IS220/250 (the 200/300/SC ain't bad to...)

I concur with that thought, great people who take the time to help folk out.

Many thanks folks ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links