Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Greetings And Salutations!

Chimp

Just thought i would say hello..

My name is steve, im 26, im from southampton in hampshire and im a petrol head... :D

yesterday i got my hands on my new car, its a 1998 altezza RS200 Z edition (boring one lol) with the E shift box. im chuffed with it :D

i have lurked on here for the last couple of weeks reading all the usefull information you guys have on here and now i have the car i thought i had best say hello to the community.

i became obsessed with jap motors with my MX5 (imported) and once the modding started it was hard to stop, she finished up life nicely supercharged at around 180 BHP which isnt to shabby in a light car like that :D

anyway without making a long story even longer when my good lady announced she was pregnant we needed something a bit more practical... so i bought a 360bhp Imprezza STi which had everything you could think of done to it.... (not a very practical choice at all but it did have 4 seats lol) but after my little boy was born the error of my ways was all to clear, so now we have the Altezza.

what a fantastic car, its not the fastest thing i have ever driven but there is so much potential there,

ill get some pics up soon of the altezza in its unmolested state before i start fettling with everything :D

Hi & welcome to LOC Steve :D

Congrats on getting the car & your baby boy - practicalities can be good (honest :lol: )

I'm sure once you have been around for a while & got some ideas there will be a few mods coming your way if your Roadster was anything to go by :D

Woohoo janey!! :D

damn nice to see you again! think i prefered your avatar on mx5nutz though hun ;) lol

thanks everyone for the kind hello's, unfortunately the little one (not that i would be without him ofcourse) means i dont quite have the modifying budget that i did with the roadster,

im going to start with the suspension and get it handling like i want, then its away with the stock exhaust and on with something that sounds a bit more sporty.. keeping things simple this time ;)

oh and then forced induction ;) there is a big gap above the exhaust manifold where a tubby would fit perfectly :D (not to sure how the auto box would handle that though..) be a fair way off all the serious mods mind as i would want to take the beams lump upto a 2.2 before going FI... i need to win the lotto!

Welcome to the club mate!!!!

FINALLY, another member from southampton! :lol::lol::lol:

Hope all goes well with the car and the mods! We will have to try and arrange a little mini meet and try and get more members down this way! :whistling:

where abouts in Southampton are you, im over in Marchwood!

Jason :P

Welcome to the club mate!!!!

FINALLY, another member from southampton! :lol::lol::lol:

Hope all goes well with the car and the mods! We will have to try and arrange a little mini meet and try and get more members down this way! :whistling:

where abouts in Southampton are you, im over in Marchwood!

Jason :P

Im basicly right next to southampton airport mate, on the border of mansbridge and swaythling :D always good to have a local near by... im thinking Mod days already!

thanks for all the warm welcomes, seems like a pretty nice community this :D ill have to get to a meet soon and put faces to the names.

Now, please excuse me, but i need to just slip off to the Altezza forum and post my first problems thread :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links