Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Servicing Manchester Help

bambo

Hi There,

My IS 200 is due a 60k service but I want to find a cheaper garage than the main dealers and I am looking for some help finding one.

I live in Altrincham so I am looking for somewhere fairly close by.

Does anybody have any recommendations for me.

Thanks

Niall

If you're are willing to drive 20miles further south we can do you a cheaper price at Lexus Hanley

If you contact our service advisor he will price it for you. If you need the phone number gimme a shout.

If you're are willing to drive 20miles further south we can do you a cheaper price at Lexus Hanley

If you contact our service advisor he will price it for you. If you need the phone number gimme a shout.

Also if you can wait a couple of weeks more and your cars over 3 years old, i will be revealing a special offer quite soon :winky:

Also if you can wait a couple of weeks more and your cars over 3 years old, i will be revealing a special offer quite soon :winky:

I have an IS200 LE new in Jan 04 on a 53 plate, so it is over 3 years old. As it happens I drive through Stoke each day so if the offer is good I could be interested.

Niall

yeah i think its a pretty good offer, when you're ready to book ring 01782 269000 and speak to Brian Johnson.

The special offer starts something in the region of a week on Monday, more will be reaveled of what it is then.

yeah i think its a pretty good offer, when you're ready to book ring 01782 269000 and speak to Brian Johnson.

The special offer starts something in the region of a week on Monday, more will be reaveled of what it is then.

Where will I be able to see the offer when it comes out?

For the lexus stamp, Lexus Hanley seems to be the best price out there.

For an independent you really should go to Steve @ Charlesworth motors neat Glossip. He works on and knows a lot about is200 and i have been there a couple of times for service and MOT.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links