Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Everyone

is200sportx

Hi Everyone, I have just recently bought a is200 sport a few months ago. I am looking for a kazama exhaust and a custom induction kit for the car anyone any ideas where to get these?? The Car is UK spec and doesnt look as tho there is space for the induction kit to go. i.e theres a bloddy great big engine cover over the panel filter. Can i just take this panel filter and cover off and will there be a hole for the induction pipe to slip over???

Also i am in the middle of installing ICE in the car. Pain in the arse job but i think i have managed it. I need to buy a amp bypass lead to bypass the in built amp in the car. Does anyone know where i can get this relatively cheap??

Hello and welcome to the LOC matey :D

If you have a look at the gallery or do a search you will see how the induction kit fits as a few of us on here have got them? the amp bypass lead i've only seen on e-bay and about £25-£30? Enjoy the club and get some pic's up of your car :D

Cool Cheers for the info guys, I will have a wee scout about and see what i can find. I am goin to be doin the work myself so should be finished roughly about a month from now. I will get the pics up on after the work has been done. I was also looking at the angel Eye Kits which offer just the two light rings. Anyone know if these are any good compared to the full light unit Angel Eye kit??

Ebay for the bypass but if your changing the entire system Dj Wozza should help you with that and you won't need the amp cable.

As for induction kit, there was a post yesterday about them, Prolex do a good one.

Stav

Just gonna be changing the head unit and already have two 1200 watt 12" subs in the boot with all the wiring run so just need to plug it into the head unit (coming this weekend) but i want to run all the standard door speakers cos they are quite good for sound so i need either a crossover box (which is bloody expensive) or this cable i have heard of at afraction of the cost!!

Just gonna be changing the head unit and already have two 1200 watt 12" subs in the boot with all the wiring run so just need to plug it into the head unit (coming this weekend) but i want to run all the standard door speakers cos they are quite good for sound so i need either a crossover box (which is bloody expensive) or this cable i have heard of at afraction of the cost!!

Look on eBay mate, there about £25 ish.

Stav

Look on eBay mate, there about £25 ish.

Stav

Cheers for that Stav. Got one on order already!!!!

I will keep you updated along the modding route!!! :winky:

The induction kit replaces the "bloody big engine cover" easy enough to install. Plenty of kits out there but ProLex on here do a good one for the money & adds a bit of bling B) to the engine bay.

Welcome to LOC.

Where abouts in Glasgow you from.

Cheers

The induction kit replaces the "bloody big engine cover" easy enough to install. Plenty of kits out there but ProLex on here do a good one for the money & adds a bit of bling B) to the engine bay.

Welcome to LOC.

Where abouts in Glasgow you from.

Cheers

Cool Cheers for that Rogue. I am just outside Glasgow quite near Motherwell and Uddingston. Gonna try and be the first in my area to mod a lexus!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links