Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I picked up my second LS400 the other day, it has full Lexus service history, new disks and pads, new shocks, all the bushes have just been done and a new front to back stainless exhaust, the service just done included, the timing belt, so i am very happy with it.

It has a new set of alloys and tyres, which look great, the only things needing done are, the back bumper will need a repaint, as it is marked and although the alarm works, the key will not work the central locking, i have checked and replaced the Battery and tried the re learning process with the key, but no go, i wish the key had a light on it to let you know if it is working or not.

It passed its MOT on Saturday and has 6 months tax on it, so hopefully it will fairly cheap to run for the year, as apart from renewing the upper wishbones on my other LS400, i have not had any problems.

CIMG2565a.jpg

P1000491a.jpg

P1000493a.jpg

P1000494a.jpg

P1000492a.jpg

I will be going for a LS430 once i slim down my fleet a bit, i have at the moment, 2 X Lexus LS400's, 3 X Saab 9000 3.0 V6's, 1 X Saab c900 t8, 2 X Saab c900 t16's, 1 X Saab c900i, 1 X Saab 9000 2.3FPT, 1 X BMW E23 735i, 1 X BMW E32 730i, 1 X BMW E32 735i :whistling::blush:

I have a home fleet policy and all but three of them are MOT'd and taxed, i am restoring the other three, one is a 1985 BMW E23 735i Executive, which has been stripped and rebuilt and yes, you could say i like Saab's :hehe: the 1983 900 t8, was a barn find car and is getting a bare metal rebuild and is just about there, others have been restored and go to shows around the country, some pictures below.

a_131.jpgPICT0076a.jpg

CIMG2497.jpgCIMG2481.jpg

PICT0007.jpghartman2.jpg

Good tatse in cars, I have just replaced my good old trusty SAAB 9000 CSE I have had for years with an LS400. I thought I might miss the oopmh from the turbo but the Lexus V8 throws me back in the seat more than the SAAB. I see no Jaguars on your list, I loved the old 4.2 XJ6 and 5.3 XJ12 I used to have before the kids came along.

Love the silver one, Exactly the same as mine. I want to update it to a facelift model! All those Cars which is yur favorite one? The one you drive most! Best wishes & good luck with them all! djdon