Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Woody RS

Hello all,I'v been having a look around for a while,nice site.The time has come to changr my car,but what for! The only car that will tempt me to part with my beloved Honds Prelude Type S is a Toyota Altezza RS200, but like the Honda it's a very rear car,cant seem to find one.(any help would great)

I'm a bit of a old bloke but still a boy racer at heart.I live in Norwich in the sticks I have found one or two RS200s but they all are 300 miles away. :huh: Maybe I'll import one from Japan but I would like to drive one first. I'll just have to keep looking......... Woody.

Welcome to LOC :)

importing one to the UK is far from staight forward, really need to get good advice first or you could be stuck with a car you can't register...( do a search on this site , user name "ianF" )

great fun car and rear wheel drive ;) not an evo but still quick enough....

good luck :)

btw ... I think Rsrs200 car is still for sale ..... it was an auto but he got it converted to manual... should be in the for sale section ;)