Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Polyurethane Suspension Bushes Various. Suppliers & Prices &

bazgtr

Putting together a list of suppliers and part numbers of replacement bushes from around the world and who does them.

List so far for 1990 - 1994 LS400

Front control arm lower inner bush & stainless tube - www.Superflex.co.uk - £14.77 each - Part Num SPF1352.

Rear tralling arm rear & stainless tube - www.superflex.co.uk - £14.44 each - Part Num SPF2249.

Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings - www.daizensporttuning.com - $99.99 - Part Num P/N L1-2008 (1990-1992).

Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings - www.daizensporttuning.com - $99.99 - Part Num P/N L1-2008A (1992-1994 With A/S).

Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings - www.daizensporttuning.com - $99.99 - Part Num P/N L1-2008B (1992-1994 without A/S).

Front upper arm Bushing Kits - www.daizensporttuning.com - $29.99 - Part Num P/N L1-2002 (1990-1994).

Rear Arm Bushing Kits - www.daizensporttuning.com - £TBC - Part Num P/N L1 - 2003 (1990 - 1994).

All Daizen products are available through www.tmengineering.net in USA, As they won't sell direct. Postage is $30 for 3 day delivery.

If you know of any other bushes or markers around the world then let me know and I'll update the list.

• 2 months later...

Here's a list of poly bushes makers I found out the net. Some do various other cars and models but new parts are added all the time to these sites.

Hopefully this will aid you in your search.

If I've missed one then feel free to add their name to the list.

superflex.co.uk

polyurethanebushes.com

Powerflex.com

autobush.com

polybush.co.uk

bonaprene.co.uk

powerflex.co.uk

superpro.com

daizensporttuning.com

driftworks.com

energysuspension.com

prothane.com

whiteline.com

• 1 month later...

Here's a list of product numbers which are coming up for sale from either super pro direct or you can buy them from Pri racing. I haven't the prices yet, But will update after I order them.

Super Pro polyurethane suspension bushes for Lexus LS400 Sedan

12/89-10/94

New bushes which have completed R&D and are due for release early 2008

SPF3009K - Front Steering Rack & Pinion Mount Bushes

SPF2989K - Front Strut Bar To Chassis Mount Bushes

SPF3011-265K - Front Anti Roll Bar Mount Bushes 26.5mm diameter bar

SPF3014K - Rear Control Arm Lower - Inner Bushes

SPF3015K - Rear Control Arm Lower - Outer Bushes

SPF3012K - Rear Control Arm Upper - Inner Bushes

SPF3013K - Rear Control Arm Upper - Inner Eccentric Bushes

SPF3017K - Rear Toe Control Arm - Inner Bushes

SPF3016K - Rear Trailing Arm - Front Bushes

After trying for ages to get hold of the Lower Control Carrier Bush's for a while now, I will be with the front of the queue.

I do know fitters at Kwik-Fit are very interested in using this item for all their branches. For the LS400 and the 200 use the same Bush, it will save a lot of the current customer hassle with having to buy the whole shebang set.

Call me when they are in, for my 91 LS400 MOT in March. 0787 963 2970. Day or night. East Riding of Yorks.

Much appreciated.

:shifty:

• 1 month later...

I have been all over the web looking for bushings for a post 1994 LS400.

This site has been very helpful but still nothing is coming up.

Does anyone know anything about series III rear bushings replacements?

I have been all over the web looking for bushings for a post 1994 LS400.

This site has been very helpful but still nothing is coming up.

Does anyone know anything about series III rear bushings replacements?

If you can get the arm off you want and measure the item in there you can then foind a universal one from the main UK suppliers. They would be able to match it up with another of a different car. Like for example I know the MK3 supra has bushes the same as the LS400's run in certain places. You could start searching what arms are being used on that model of lexus. I would say maybe a GS300, Toyota Hi lux or the new IS300's.

You could email them all to see if any are in progress for the future. Get the size and see if they can match them up.

Thanks, I'm just surprised that they would not be in there offering a part. If I was in sales I'd have been doing that by now. Esp. the Daizen dealer. They show nothing at the moment. Maybe they are about to add them.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Here's a little update on the rear suspension.

Been talking to PRI racing in getting the correct rear anti rolll bar bush. Picture below. Here's the size for the UCF10 and UCF 11 1990 to 1994. Later models have wider anti roll bar.

PRI racing super pro number for this item is TO FOLLOW.

Also.

Have listed the rear anti roll bar links from Blue Print. The part number is ADT38525 and cost me £24 plus VAT each. These will only fit the UCF 10 11 models 1990 - 1994. Later have a thicker screw thread running off the link which won't fit through the earlier anti roll bar.

post-17703-1234205717.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm pleased to find this topic, as upon getting my tracking done to the LS400 1993 I recently bought, turns out the bushes on the back are bad and 'they' say they could not track the back because they could not move the necessary parts to make the adjustments. The only thing is, how difficult is it to replace the bushes without a press ? Or is it better to buy all the parts and take it to someone with the tools to do ? Any thoughts greatly appreciated as I have the MOT due in a month.

• 6 months later...

Putting together a list of suppliers and part numbers of replacement bushes from around the world and who does them.

Front control arm lower inner bush & stainless tube - www.Superflex.co.uk - £14.77 each - Part Num SPF1352.

Rear tralling arm rear & stainless tube - www.superflex.co.uk - £14.44 each - Part Num SPF2249.

Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings - www.daizensporttuning.com - $99.99 - Part Num P/N L1-2008 (1990-1992).

Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings - www.daizensporttuning.com - $99.99 - Part Num P/N L1-2008A (1992-1994 With A/S).

Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings - www.daizensporttuning.com - $99.99 - Part Num P/N L1-2008B (1992-1994 without A/S).

Front upper arm Bushing Kits - www.daizensporttuning.com - $29.99 - Part Num P/N L1-2002 (1990-1994).

Rear Arm Bushing Kits - www.daizensporttuning.com - £TBC - Part Num P/N L1 - 2003 (1990 - 1994).

All Daizen products are available through www.tmengineering.net in USA, As they won't sell direct. Postage is $30 for 3 day delivery.

If you know of any other bushes or markers around the world then let me know and I'll update the list.

Hi,

is that your Lexus looks very nice.. can you plz tell me from wer you got those clear bumper light, i have a lexus ls400 UCF10 and i'v been looking for this part for so long..

you can mail me on [aanthony@eim.ae]

thank you

Hi,

is that your Lexus looks very nice.. can you plz tell me from wer you got those clear bumper light, i have a lexus ls400 UCF10 and i'v been looking for this part for so long..

you can mail me on [aanthony@eim.ae]

thank you

Hi Anthony. Welcome to this forum but please post your query in the main section rather than the Brakes & Suspension sub-forum and use the search facility at the bottom of it. I recently aquired clear lenses for mine and there is quite a lot of info there. If that doesnt help then ask again in that part of the forum.

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links