Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How To Cancel My Registeration?

Jenni

Hi,

I have no use for this forum now as i am no longer with my partner who had the Lexus IS200, Please could someone advise me how to unregister or if the moderator can do this please do so.

Thank you for having me lol,

Good Luck to all and Lexus are a nice car but would prefer a VW Golf, ouch can say it now im going lol.

Bye Bye :crybaby:

Just get yourself another partner with a lexus, sorted :winky: Anyone free/single lads :D

I am but i dont do blind dates anymore, prefer see what im meeting these days, ive met too many strange women in the lasr few years lol

Ta for the replies,

I will NOT be looking for someone who posts loads of comments on a forum lol, and wont be with anyone with a Lexus, as i haven't heard the end of it since he got one lol (No dig just a joke).

Well i will miss the word association game so gona jump over and post my last word.

Good Luck with the Lexus and hope next years JAE is a little drier for you all, but was fun lol.

See ya

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links