Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Bumper

waynejordan02

Moffet's got the altezza front on his matey with the s/c fitted? :)

Edit : just found a pic matey :)

i like it looks nice the one im looking at doesnt have fogs are they easy to get a hold of or fit if you know.also noticed he has headlight washers which is another thing the one im looking at doesnt have.

thanks

wayne

i like it looks nice the one im looking at doesnt have fogs are they easy to get a hold of or fit if you know.also noticed he has headlight washers which is another thing the one im looking at doesnt have.

thanks

wayne

Not sure on the fog fitting mate i think Dave at Prolex had some of the fogs for sale and Moffet used some aftermarket ones he found with halo's built in which look quite good :D think you can fit the headlight washers on the bumper by cutting them out using a template from your old bumper? :unsure:

thanks

wayne

Not sure on the fog fitting mate i think Dave at Prolex had some of the fogs for sale and Moffet used some aftermarket ones he found with halo's built in which look quite good :D think you can fit the headlight washers on the bumper by cutting them out using a template from your old bumper? :unsure:

thanks will talk to dave or find some after market one thanks again.

wayne

The bodyshop who sprayed/fitted it had to trim some off the back of the bumper at the bottom where the pipework sits (either side of the centre gap). Mine is fibreglass so wasn't a big deal, not sure about a proper one.

I asked the bodyshop to fit the headlight washers because I like having them (never really use them though...) which they did without any problems.

The fogs are just really cheap ones I got from eBay (about £25 for the pair if I remember rightly). Aren't the best but again I never really use them, just wanted them there to fill in the gap and didn't fancy paying the price of the Toyota ones!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links