Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

And What Do We Think To This One?

Hey fellas!!!

When i first picked up mine, there were two angles i was going to go for, the route ive taken and that heaverly modified route. and i think i quite like that i must admit, but just a touch OTT for my liking!

Would love to see the interior though!

Hope you boys are keeping well.

Mat

Is that the one with the skull gear selector knob? Tacky as **** with the skull but I do quite like the body kit myself. Reminds me of the X-Pack style on the Mk2 Capri.

Edited by janey
Evading the profanity filter

hmm,,, looks like the bodykit was fitted professionally, but not my taste lol, prefer them as lexus intended. I have hard enough time getting a parking space for mine without the size of that bodykit on top !!!!!

i think it looks disgusting to be honest- i was trying to find the racing stripes and the "chav" sticker on the back window but at least thats not there - yet!

isnt this the bloke that was at JAE? didnt he say that we were very unfriendly to him - dont remember him introducing himself tho????

Buy it now for 6k,hells teeth,mines a 91 and I know which id prefer,dont see many modified cars that you can sell for the cost of the bits you've put on and wouldnt the wheels look better if they didnt look like they'd spent three years down a salt mine !!!!!!! hhhhhuwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!