Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geometary

littlelegs

got around to going to see the doctor in Hemel Hempstead all i can say is WOW he work on it for under 2 hrs and while working was going through what he was doing and for why

i set of to go home some 220 miles and did not use the motorway ( went up the motorway afew junctions ) then the a and b roads back to East Yorkshire well the car befor was pritty good i have to say but Hell after the doctor had his hands on it **** me it was like it was on rails it was a plesure more than befor to drive :D

Tony you is the man you guys that have not had it done do your lexus the do thing get to see this man (i did 440 miles round trip) and i can not recommend the doctor (Wim) enough and yes i will go back in 2000 miles to have it all chaeck out it will be worth it to save tyers and the handling

TONY THANK YOU :D

Edited by Bazza
no swearing or even hinting at it allowed

and i thought my 140 mile round trip was a lot..

but well worth the trip

recommend a visit to tony for anyone who has not yet paid him a visit.

yes a bit of away BUT the price of fuel - geometary bill = the price of one good tyre

so over just the life of one set of tyres you have made £££££

and too boot better handling - breaking - tyers last ten times longer :D

got around to going to see the doctor in Hemel Hempstead all i can say is WOW he work on it for under 2 hrs and while working was going through what he was doing and for why

i set of to go home some 220 miles and did not use the motorway ( went up the motorway afew junctions ) then the a and b roads back to East Yorkshire well the car befor was pritty good i have to say but Hell after the doctor had his hands on it **** me it was like it was on rails it was a plesure more than befor to drive :D

Tony you is the man you guys that have not had it done do your lexus the do thing get to see this man (i did 440 miles round trip) and i can not recommend the doctor (Wim) enough and yes i will go back in 2000 miles to have it all chaeck out it will be worth it to save tyers and the handling

TONY THANK YOU :D

Excuse my ignorance but what exactly does Tony do ???

Graham

Full Geometry re-set on IS200 or IS300, it's a real

essential must do to avoid premature front tyre wear :D

Basically the original settings for the IS were incorrect

and Lexus insist they are correct. The problem is they are

just plain wrong, and the other problem is no matter where

you take you IS200/300 the Geo settings your Garage will

have are wrong as they get those settings direct from Lexus.

Go see Dr. Tony Bones @ WIM and you like hundreds of others will be jolly glad you did.

Blimey thanks Littlelegs..... Everyone for the kind words.... I feel humbled.

Some history for new members who may be wondering what's going on.....

Three years ago Admin here in LOC contacted wim and explained that many members have dire tyre wear problems, can we find out why?

We asked for three donor cars so we could asses the chassis positions... All three cars had bad front tyre wear and all three car were near to the Lexus static positions.

After some maths it was obvious the Lexus positions were wrong (it happens) so we rewrote the front calibration... Tested the theory and once we were sure announced them to the club.

The wim positions are now used world wide outside of the main dealers who have to abide by the Lexus positions.

Blimey thanks Littlelegs..... Everyone for the kind words.... I feel humbled.

Some history for new members who may be wondering what's going on.....

Three years ago Admin here in LOC contacted wim and explained that many members have dire tyre wear problems, can we find out why?

We asked for three donor cars so we could asses the chassis positions... All three cars had bad front tyre wear and all three car were near to the Lexus static positions.

After some maths it was obvious the Lexus positions were wrong (it happens) so we rewrote the front calibration... Tested the theory and once we were sure announced them to the club.

The wim positions are now used world wide outside of the main dealers who have to abide by the Lexus positions.

Tony i could not belive the diffrence wow many thanks be seeing ya in 2000 miles (a very happy) Littlelegs :D

• 2 weeks later...