Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time To Say Goodbye 200, Hello 250!

I've finally taken the plunge and put a deposit down on a IS250 Sport!

Unfortunately I am waiting to exchange and then complete on a property so need to wait till its gone through before I close the deal but its now MINE I TELL YOU, ALL MINE!!!! HAHAHAHA! :lol:

I really cant wait!

Its actually a preowned 56 plate with 7700 on the clock... Spec is Canterbury Blue with Black interior and Multimedia...

Couldnt hold out... Spoke to the dealer today (Lexus Leicester - Jeff & Jon) and have asked if they are able to get the car ready for me to collect this coming Saturday!!! :driving:

Shouldnt be a problem but they will give me a call back tomorrow to confirm! :D Its my birthday on the 8th so this will be a nice little early pressie for myself! I really cant wait!!!

Live in London so will have a nice final drive up with my IS200 and then visit the folks in Sleaford so a nice little drive in the new car... Before the return leg home to London!

Hey Matt... Is that a blue one you have mate??? :whistling:

Pic wise... I got the ones from the advert off the Lexus site at the mo!??!?... I'll try and get some up as soon as she's mine and the sun stays out long enough (bloody clocks going back so its pitch black before I even leave the office!)

Right guys... Just a quick one as i'm snowed under at work!

The word that comes to mind is WOW... The car is fantastic! The guys at Leicester tried to put collection off until next week as there is a couple stone chips (if you stare and look for them!) that still need to be sorted but as I had arranged my insurance and made plans to visit my folks I couldnt put it off... Therefore the car will be going back for a final bit of TLC as soon as I complete on my flat and have some time off!

Engine is amazingly smooth, found myself moving up the gears very quickly and driving with just a light foot on the accelarator when coming back to London... Cruise control got used and I have to admit that its a great feature (really didnt see the point before having it!). The cabin is so quiet and surene is actually makes you want to cruise along and not bomb it!!! But put your foot down and it bloody goes!!!

Toys are superb, Sat Nav is a great improvement and the sounds system is absolutely pumping! Phone system works great, loaded my phonebook and sorted some speed dials... Reverse parking camera is great!

Really happy with the colour choice, glad I went for it rather than the Cadoxan Slate... I could go on but I gotta do some work!

Final thing, love it when you turn it on and the dials flash and the steering collumn moves into place! (easily pleased?!?!)

Will have to get some pics up when I get a chance but they will only be via my phone's 3.2MP camera!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links