Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Selling My Oem 18 Inch Off My Is220d Sport

Hey Guys

Am thinking of changing my 18 inch oem wheels off my is220d sport for some other ones. will only order my new ones once these sell. they are in great condition as have only had the car for 2 months.

Dont know if i will be selling with or without tyres as i might need them for my new alloys, but will sort that out with the buyer. for more info or pics drop me a line.

cheers

nitin

p.s. im a gold member for those of you who keep on removing my ad, have paid for my membership today. thank you.

Do they fit on a 1st gen IS as the rears on the new IS are different arent they?

I may be wrong though :D

I do believe the rears are wider, should fill the arch nicely though, with a spacer at the front ;)

The rims are the same width front and rear on the second generation IS, it's just the tyres that are different (255 on rear 225 on front). The rims will fit the IS200 as I had the ones of my 250 SE-L on my IS200 Sport while the IS200 OEM's were being refurbed (wife prefers the original wheels :whistling: ).

Note: The only thing to be careful of is the small raised 'bump' on the suspension arm of the IS200 as it runs really close to the rims...on mine it rubbed so I had to grind the raised portion flush to clear the rims.

I've got them on my IS200 for 2 Years now ;)

To state some facts: The rear rims are wider, and do not fit up front! (would rub control arm, not that you'd want to put the wider ones up front)

Rear: 18,5Jx18 Offset 50

Front: 18Jx8 Offset 45

You can run 225/40R18 up front and 235/40R18 Rear without any arch mods, even with 30mm lowering.

The rims are flush with the bodywork, ideal imho.

IMG_0988_800x600.jpg

Have you actually checked the cast marks in the rim? Think you'll find all four say 8 JJ. Only the tyres differ. :unsure: Well, on the 17"OEM's anyway..

Have you actually checked the cast marks in the rim? Think you'll find all four say 8 JJ. Only the tyres differ. :unsure: Well, on the 17"OEM's anyway..

Believe me ;)

Or search the forums :D

Cheers,

RX-Men-8

Believe me ;)

Or search the forums :D

Cheers,

RX-Men-8

I was probably the author of the info as I thought they were different widths....but when I took them off my 250 and put them on the 200 I noticed all four were the same width...just the tyre width that was different. I posted the info at the time I noticed it. The 8JJ rub on the control arms at the front..that's the 'bump' I referred to on the other post.

what money are you looking for & are the Tyres included ?

£800 no tyres £1200 with tyres Wozza

That is correct, i've PM'd an offer which i know will be turned down :)

The wheels are still 2nd hand, if they were brand new then £1200 would be a decent price

I was probably the author of the info as I thought they were different widths....but when I took them off my 250 and put them on the 200 I noticed all four were the same width...just the tyre width that was different. I posted the info at the time I noticed it. The 8JJ rub on the control arms at the front..that's the 'bump' I referred to on the other post.

You must have had a set of four front rims. Maybe you can go to Lexus and ask for the 18,5J as it is hard to misss on first glance and the staggered look is much nicer.

18x8J ET45

Lexus_8x18.jpg

18,5x18 ET50

Lexus_8_5x18.jpg

They can go straight on the IS200. If you leave the 255/40R18 rear tyres of the 250 on, you'd need to roll the rear arches. IMHO 235/40R18 looks better (same "stretch" of the tyre on the back as on the front) and no modifications are needed.

Cheers,

RX-men-8

They can go straight on the IS200. If you leave the 255/40R18 rear tyres of the 250 on, you'd need to roll the rear arches. IMHO 235/40R18 looks better (same "stretch" of the tyre on the back as on the front) and no modifications are needed.

Cheers,

RX-men-8

Maybe it's just the 17" that are the same width...or as you say I was given a brand new car with four frnt wheels... :crybaby:

Not to worry....the 250 is now sitting on 19"x 8.5" on the front and 19" x 9.5" on the rear :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links