Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Fuel Consumption

I know but i mean....

10l/100Km when you go relaxed? When you push hard or have a brillant ride???

From 4500 RPM to 6200 RPM IS200 is fine, the engine push well but.... the fuel consumption???? :crybaby:

Her in Italy i've read (in driving tests) that IS 200 fuel consumption is:

8.5 Km/L (in urban ride)

10,1 Km/L (at 130 Km/h)

6 Km/l (when you push hard)

:(

I'm confused.... i think the press is non a reliable source....

I think also that the most reliable source are the customer.... YOU!!!!

:geek:

• 3 weeks later...

30 mpg is average, but in the winter with short journeys to work we are lucky to get 25mpg.

On a run last year from Telford to Inverness we got over 410 miles on a tank full, i think it appeciates a long run.

Altezza,s have a 60 ltr tanks, and three weeks ago I managed to get 376 (602 KM) on a drive from the continent to London before filling up. I was amazed to see I had only used 54 litres. To be fair I only used half my rev range as I was only doing around 80 - 90Mph.

On my way back here I filled up with Shell Optimax and got 389 miles for 57 litres cos I was pushing 95 -100mph which took me above 4500Rpm.

I find this remakably efficient. But when I push past the 130 mph mark for long periods I get 300miles for 50 litres

On a motorway run I'll easily get 350 miles out of my IS300, with the aircon running (and not being *entirely* slow!)

Best yet was 380 miles between fillup and warning light, which was a steady 70 all the way...

Worst has been 220 miles, which was all short trips around town.

I can't say I've noticed much of a difference between Optimax and standard unleaded though...

thats poooooooooo.

On a mixed run, if I can get a couple of weekends home (hence motorway) then with airconn on etc. I can get about 415 or so out of the tank. Last couple of times, with more motorway than usual got 411, refill too 62 litres so still a bit to go.

Am on about 416 now, and light on, will refill tonight, then post results.

Who's the daddy? :hehe::phone::shifty: B)

Who's the daddy?

Not far off you - 415 miles last time around and about 62 litres to fill up - I do an 80 mile round trip five days a week.

Don't have to fill up more than once a week really, which makes a change.

Big difference in what I used to get (1998 BMW M3) ~250 miles using about 55 litres of the 60 litre tank. Fill up twice a week (do miss the power though - a bit).

:)

thats poooooooooo.

On a mixed run, if I can get a couple of weekends home (hence motorway) then with airconn on etc. I can get about 415 or so out of the tank. Last couple of times, with more motorway than usual got 411, refill too 62 litres so still a bit to go.

Am on about 416 now, and light on, will refill tonight, then post results.

Who's the daddy? :hehe::phone::shifty: B)

467 miles and 67 litres to fill is my all-time "sweating to find a petrol-station" record :shifty:

Git ! :P

Thought mine was going well on 422 miles at the station with 64.15 litres going back in up to the neck. May have been able to squeeze up to 450 miles from the whole tank, though would have needed a change of underwear to do it. Didn't even know if I would get it to the station.

Why can't the gauge be more accurate?

Git !  :P

Cheers mate - and I try so hard to be popular :whistling:

Anyway managed to beat those figures this week; 473 miles/66 litres - helped by a steady cruise to one of our other offices (270 mile round trip).

I tend to get about 400 mile per tank full. What does that work out at, 27MPG?

400 miles?????? :blink::blink::blink:

I'm lucky if I get 250...... <_<

im with zee on this... i get the same economy in an IS200 as i do in my 3 Ltr ES/Windom

250 miles and I am having to refill.

I guess if i was to drive 70 or less then maybe over 300

im with zee on this... i get the same economy in an IS200 as i do in my 3 Ltr ES/Windom

You guys ever thought about taking the lead out of your boots before you drive !!!

:whistling:

You guys ever thought about taking the lead out of your boots before you drive !!!

:whistling:

:whistling::blush::blink::ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links