Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hando's New Is

Hando

Well, picked her up yesterday morning....

2002 Granite Sky IS300 Navigator 40k miles. Completely mint.

Was out washing her in the rain this morning and can confirm that she's is COMPLETELY blemish free - mint! (Last owner kept it garaged and avoided supermarket car parks like the plague)

Very different driving experience from the 200 - far smoother (which I wasn't expecting) but when you want some poke - it's got it.

I took some pics but they were rubbish and besides - right now it's totally stock.

Next step - TTE/TRD body kit combo and get my 18" chicanes on - then off to the good Dr. for geo and lowering.

Watch this (very happy) space....

PS - only one thing wrong with it: the cig lighter is missing. Bah - if only I knew some complete nutter with an unhealthy obsession and collection of cig lighters.....

.... Wozza, you have PM :whistling:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a Sport Grill on asap :D

There'll be more than just a sport grill going on asap - I can assure you :whistling:

Anyhoo - first real driving day with the car today and it's great. Real smooth but noticeably better oomph.

Only problem is - CD player went Err3 on me this evening. Two days of functioning well and then bang. :crybaby:

Can't spare the cash for a full ICE install (all my cash is going on other mods) and besides I love the stock look - so I'm gonna try fatpieman's tip here this weekend.

If anyone has an original (working) headunit kicking around though - plz let me know and I'll give you a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...
nice car mate wots it like for mpg? compaired to 200

TBH - it's a bit early to tell - according to the stats it's a little thirstier. But cos of the extra power I tend to drive this one a bit smoother than the 200 (if that makes sense) so I reckon it'll be much of a muchness.

looks great with the mods , so whats next after the suspension & new tyres ?

Isn't that enough?!?!?!?!

(Stupid question round here I know ;) )

Well, after that I have to sort out some ICE-type things - need to sort out Error3 and Bluetooth phone kit.

I'd really like to do a carputer on this one - but I'd want it through the sat nav screen and the Video-Aux-in that Scarface used seems to have been a one-off unlikely to be repeated.

Going to look into it though....

And then after that - it's time for some under-bonnet mods :shifty:

Looking stunning that mate, excellent work. Who did the spraying / fitting? Lexus? Or independant garage?

All the best,

Jamie

Cheers - very happy with the work.

I actually went with Lexus Guildford to do the work this time (went independent bodyshop with the last IS).

It was £230 for the spraying/fitting of all parts which seemed pretty reasonable to me - and they did a really great job - it's much less nerve-wracking doing it via the dealer.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links