Hando's New Is

Hando

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all

re: Typhoon: it's a winner :)

Noise is simply heaven - a real proper engine roar when accelerating hard.

It's very hard to gauge actual power increase because with the noise it sure does feel faster.

Manufacturer's claim is approx 8bhp increase - but who knows...

No difference in mpg that I've noticed.

If you're thinking of getting one - I'd say do it! (just make sure you get a 2nd generation one with the heat shield and non-welded mount)

Looks great mate, you seem to have polished the exhaust up a treat. well done

Cheers mate - it was in very good nick and didn't take much work at all bit of fine steel wool and some Alu polish. Just getting used to it as it was fitted @wim this week but loving it so far. eusa_dance.gif

cheers mate - yes lowered on TTE's

That looks brilliant, really low - much lower than Stevie's car looked though, do they take a while to bed in then?

That looks brilliant, really low - much lower than Stevie's car looked though, do they take a while to bed in then?

Yeah took a little while - think mine looked like Stevie's when they were first fitted.

Yeah took a little while - think mine looked like Stevie's when they were first fitted.

I was thinking the same thing as Parthiban. Wow, sounds like mine have got a way to go yet even though they've settled somewhat already ! :o

Looks lovely mate, nice job, and like the L Tuned badge on the grille.....

Are you lowered on TTE springs?

Very nice car mate and the ride height is perfect. How's the ride compared to the stock springs, is it really stiff/bumpy? Any issues of scraping on London humps?

Is the kit Hando's IS still available?

And how much would Lexus charge to supply and fit?

The TRD front and side skirts are still available from Lexus/Toyota, yes. That's the TTE rear skirt, don't know if it's available still but the TRD one certainly is.

I don't know exactly how much Lexus would quote you to supply and fit, but it won't be cheap, probably around £1K ?

I think I may go for the front skirt, any idea of the part no.?

Part number is here (as for the other bits too), and is 08154-53810.

I need to get my front and rear skirts painted and fitted. I got some quotes for that from Lexus but it was very expensive. Will try some local body shops for painting, and probably fit it myself.

• 2 years later...

Well....

Thought I'd add a bit of closure to this thread....

It's been four years of completely trouble-free fabulous motoring but it's time to move on. Will be selling the 300 soon and putting a few bits and bobs up for sale (will let you guys know just in case there's any interest in exhaust etc.)

Just picked this up....

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Thanks to all the folks on here who have given untold help and support. This forum is one of the best parts of Lexus ownership.

Bye (for now)

al

• 3 weeks later...

That is lovely mate, quite a fan of those 6s (the new ones are hideous though!)

Which engine do you have in it?

4.4ltr V8 - :driving:

... and no - I haven't won the lottery. These big engined cars are the bargain of the century right now.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links