Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Missing Fuse?

Coup

I have an IS 200 SE Auto, and in an attempt to find out why my passenger heated seat doesn't work, I looked for the fuse for it. On my travels I noticed under the bonnet, there is a fuse labelled CDSFAN2 rated at 30A, which is just under CDSFAN1, which if I remember correctly is also 30A, but there is no fuse there. The fuse for FAN1 is there, but not 2. Could somebody please tell me what it is, and should it be missing?

(ps - I know this has been covered elsewhere but itsa Sunday and im tired. The Spec sheet says I have an 8 speaker audio system, yet I only count 6, 2 6x9's, 2 in each front door, and the two tweaters in the corner of each front door. Where are the missing to?)

Thanks.

I believe the fuses for the seat heaters are 15A, and there is only one fuse for both seats in the passenger footwell, or could be the drivers, been a while since i checked.

So if the drivers is working and not the passengers then it would be more to do with the element that the fuse.

I have the wiring diagram for the heated seats, cen email it to you if you like. PM your email address.

Lee

Thanks for the heads up on the stereo.

Yeah when i was snooping around the fuses i worked out they're both powered from one fuse. Thanks for the offer but I won't be looking into it any further. I only recently bought my IS from a Lexus dealer and it has a 12 month Lexus warrenty so it'll go back, I just wanted to save myself a trip to the dealer for the sake of a fuse.