Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Satnav Swap

UK LEX

hello does anybody know if you could get a uk gs300 sat nav system and connect it to the aristo in replacement of the jap one which cannot work here in the uk ? has anyone done this? is it just plug and play?

i've heard its possible................but never heard of it actually being done

It has been done Dave, remember the blue aristo that was for sale, with all sat/nav working in English, not sure if that whooooosh Guy bought it :question: i know it cost to have it done.

its just that someone is willing to sell me the entire system out of a gs300 and need to know wether its worth buying or not?

If i remember right it was about £500 - £600 to do in the add.

The next bit is from the add...................

For the benefit of any genuine prospective buyers there is nothing "traderish " about the vehicle or its ownership as it has been privately owned by my wife since 2000. The TV has been converted by the importer in 1999 at a cost of £585. The power figures quoted are those generally attributed to this vehicle which of course has the later VVTi engine not the earlier fixed cam type. There were 8 speakers last time i looked, whether a pair of tweeters and its adjacent woofers are counted a one speaker or two is really irrelevant.

• 1 year later...
i was thinking to just swap the unit in the boot with the uk one along with uk dvd disc might just do the trick ? as that is the main nav unit

I have a Clarion 9500nax cd sat nav fitted in mine since I bought it 5 years ago. it works by remote control and uses the screen in the dash with one extra speaker in the front. I have a complete system for sale if interested.I was going to install in my celica but have fitted a Blaukpunt instead

Regards The Bold Boy

Aristo V300 tt

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links