Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boergsn @ Work - Turbocharged Is200

Hello!

Last year ibougt Roadrash Turbo-Kit from the destroyed IS :crybaby: i installed in my IS and contructed some things new. i post pictures of the parts :)

Here a Video in action with 0.5bar boost :D

Video

and yesterday

Video 1 [neu] 18MB

Video 2 [neu] 15MB

Video 3 [neu] 11MB

installed parts: Turbo-Kit from RoadRash, Prolex Flywheel, Helix sintermetall clutch, middle size Intercooler, Apexi Airfilter, 200 cells Katalysator, 3" from charger to kat. 2,5" to middle Silencer (Red Hot from Flowtech) to rear Muffler from RS*R, Modified original Airfilterbox, Petrol Return System with SARD fuel pressure, HKS SSQV gen. I, Apexi SAVC II, Blitz SSBC, Greddy Boostgauge and EGT, AEM Wideband Lamda, TurboXS FCD, Oiltempgauge and some more. Koni yellow damper and H&R springs, TTE front, Altezza Rear skirt, Altezza wind shields, TRD Short-shifter (shortened) rear diff and stabilisators from the Sport IS, Leather Interieur from a ´99 IS, UK Cluster, TTE GT One Wheels, Goodridge Brake Lines and Clutch Line.... never ending list :lol:

here are some pics, in the German LOC, the thread is over 60 sites long Link

emblemneu1pm9.jpg

bovssqv1nu5.jpg

bovssqv2zt2.jpg

llkneu2jq6.jpg

(for tests ;-) )

tteheck1ks6.jpg

tteheck3jb2.jpg

pict0016tb4.jpg

greets

Boergsn

Seen this in the flesh.........very nice.......the normal air filter is there to make it "look" normal for a cursory glance from a policeman (TUV)

yes :D i love the original touch ;) in Austria, you have no chance to drive legal, you need for each part documents from TUV, or you pay over 3000 € for the first test :duh: is to much money.

Thanks Mates! :)

Maybe you might want to join a few of us @ the Ring around Easter time

great idea! is this on the nürnburgring in germany?

Looks great mate, lovely job you've done and the airfilters a great idea.

thanks :) but it is not easy to seal the box, because of the boost. The position of the apexi filter is from RoadRash :winky:

Well done mate, looks very nice, you have biggrin.gif put a lot of work into it

i started the project last year in august and it is still not finished :lol: next steps are other injectors(lying on my table already), modify the pipes and mount the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. Maybe the original Toyota side skirts in the spring.

are the videos working? :)

greets

Boergsn

Haha nice summary of your turbo-modification,

just a few pics and not 30 pages to read :duh:

:lol:

Awsome ride anyway and still enough to adjust on that setup!

And it's great that some pieces of my destroyed Lexus survived and have found another nice place. B)

And this setup is more street-legal than mine...... at least for looking :D

Great car!

Tell the guys about your radio-modification!

Boergy has installed an aftermarket-radio behind the original console :)

I think it was a Panasonic?

yes, a Pansonic Radio with Touchscreen. but i do this never again :duh: in the winter, i chance the resistors for the LED lights, currently are the lights too dark.

img1948klein4bq.jpg

img1943kleinfb8my.jpg

img1944radio0kz.jpg

img1957klein5vh.jpg

img1958klein2fp.jpg

img1996klein2ed.jpg

img1997klein7te.jpg

img2201klein3hg.jpg

img2210klein3kz.jpg

:duh: :lol: the major funktion operate with the original buttons (switch track, switch album, volume, menu, source...)

i love original look :D

greets

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

at the weekend, i opened my second Inlet manifold, and i see small pipes from the volume under the throttle body to the inlet-flange and the volume before. i think, it is not bigger than 5cm x 2,5cm :huh: very small for 3 cylinder!

i modify the manifold to have 5cm x5cm or more and close after this and build in with my new Injectors (213ccm)

i think, this is a problem for low agility and slow response characteristic of the engine. I drive a round with the IS300 from RoadRash and the engine are very fast rev up. (i hope you understand this what i mean). The inlet manifold are bigger and the pipes to each cylinder are bigger.

8xdsentl4.jpg

ansaugbrckemodoffenwz4.jpg

first pic after little modify to see more

ansaugbrckeneu1jh5.jpg

original side

ansaugbrckeneu2mh0.jpg

greets

Boergy

at the weekend, i opened my second Inlet manifold, and i see small pipes from the volume under the throttle body to the inlet-flange and the volume before. i think, it is not bigger than 5cm x 2,5cm :huh: very small for 3 cylinder!

i modify the manifold to have 5cm x5cm or more and close after this and build in with my new Injectors (213ccm)

i think, this is a problem for low agility and slow response characteristic of the engine. I drive a round with the IS300 from RoadRash and the engine are very fast rev up. (i hope you understand this what i mean). The inlet manifold are bigger and the pipes to each cylinder are bigger.

8xdsentl4.jpg

ansaugbrckemodoffenwz4.jpg

first pic after little modify to see more

ansaugbrckeneu1jh5.jpg

original side

ansaugbrckeneu2mh0.jpg

klappelt5.jpg

greets

Boergy

great car,great read :) and the rear boot spoiler,is it from a honda :question:

Hy!

Thanks!

The rear spoiler is from Lester in Italy. www.lester.it and is made for the IS.

greets

Tom´S

great car,great read :) and the rear boot spoiler,is it from a honda :question:

There is a chap who has a honda next door to me he has the same spoiler as that as you say Spike... but then you can bolt anything to your car if you want ;) but always check the length etc b4 buying :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links