Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Porter Cable Ultimate Detailing Machine

WylieCoyote

Hi all. I have recently made a contact in the detailing world that supplies the Porter Cable Ultimate detailing Machine orbital polishers. Having bought one myself, he has kindly agreed to discount packages and even make custom discounted packages for members of the LOC. Price is as yet not decided, but I am in the middle of composing a customised package for LOC members which would consist of:

- Ultimate detailing Machine

- 110v transformer

- All necessary pads

- Polish

- Wax

- Carry bag

As a very rough guide, prices are anticipated to be around the £250 mark (highly unlikely to be any more than that) as it hasn't yet been decided what wax and polish will be included - that price has been based on the most expensive. If anyone has any requests, let me know.

If anyone is interested in one of the units, please let me know and I can sort a deal out with the importer. If you post your request on here, please also PM me.

Keith :)

I have recently made a contact in the detailing world that supplies the Porter Cable Ultimate Detailing Machine orbital polishers. Having bought one myself, he has kindly agreed to discount packages and even make custom discounted packages for members of the LOC.

Do you mean David of Autopia or another Company? The PC polisher marketed by Autopia has been superceded by an allegedly superior model developed by themselves (the 'Ultimate'). Autopia ship to the UK and have 20% off everything at the moment....and with the current exchange rate being the best for about 20 years it's a good time to buy.