Run To Blackpool 2 ( Inc Pics)

Chris.S

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was really nice to meet you all at last, sorry I left for a while.(Locked my keys in the boot :whistling: )Yaaaa even some pics of my old barge!!! .Looking forward to the next meet, take care all:)

It was good to meet you matey and enjoyed our chat and what a nice LS you have really liked it :whistling: Did the is200's supprise you a bit with how they went? :whistling::lol:

Chris.. :D

Better get my 10p worth in, well what can i say great to see the lads again and some faces i havent seen before, great to meet you all, Paul nice one for comin all that way :winky:

Rouge and the boys great meetin you again

catusmaac nice one,

And all the rest of the lads :D

I see there is a shot of my air filter :P

Gord i'll never race you again, forgot to throw the anchor out :lol:

Anyway thats my 10p done hope to see you all soon :D

Was really nice to meet you all at last, sorry I left for a while.(Locked my keys in the boot :whistling: )Yaaaa even some pics of my old barge!!! .Looking forward to the next meet, take care all:)

It was good to meet you matey and enjoyed our chat and what a nice LS you have really liked it :whistling: Did the is200's supprise you a bit with how they went? :whistling::lol:

Hi Chris, aye the is200s did suprise me!! Thing is my wife wants one now :crying: Then it will be mods for her car OMG!!!!P

Hi Chris, aye the is200s did suprise me!! Thing is my wife wants one now :crying: Then it will be mods for her car OMG!!!!P

Thats ok mate but will she let you borrow it? :whistling: And what colour would she like :D Hope to see you again matey :)

Rory did your bro get many pic's of us on the M6 as that was good fun? :whistling:

'fraid not, he only got 2 pics on the road, and due to lack of pic shooting skills, they weren't too great, so here they are

04112007006.jpg

04112007007.jpg

lol

Hiya Chris, What Tyres r these :question: lookin 4 new 1`s n like your tred :winky:

post-20836-1194451975.jpg

Hiya if i remember there : Round Black Ones :lol::lol: Sorry got my daft head on again :lol:

Only joking :D To be honest i cant remember off the top of my head but i will say there not very good in the wet and a bit too soft in the dry so would probably stear clear of them :blink: i'll be changing them soon as i'm going to get my geo done and want to try some better tyres on my lex but not sure as yet what i'll be going for?? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links