Track Day in France - croix-en-ternois

Dave-Ellen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting :shifty:

Dave, VAT is 19.6% in France

as i am GB vat registered i dont pay that.............i then charge you lot 17.5%........

no excuses for you though............

we need your translating skills !!

you had better get used to hearing this one Dave :lol:

"trop lent allez plus rapidement"

interesting :shifty:

Dave, VAT is 19.6% in France

as i am GB vat registered i dont pay that.............i then charge you lot 17.5%........

no excuses for you though............

we need your translating skills !!

you had better get used to hearing this one Dave :lol:

"trop lent allez plus rapidement"

:D

son parce qu'il est vieux

looking good.........

will you (nothern peeps) be stopping overnight near the channel tunnel for an early start on the day of the event ?

Count me in for this if in May, whats the final figure with 15 people then ???

looking good.........

will you (nothern peeps) be stopping overnight near the channel tunnel for an early start on the day of the event ?

Count me in for this if in May, whats the final figure with 15 people then ???

think it works out to be around 105 each not bad if you ask me, and thats for all day :) :whistling:

looking good.........

Possibly down near Folkstone, then stop in france on the track day night for a bit of shopping then next day before heading back over.

looking good.........

Possibly down near Folkstone, then stop in france on the track day night for a bit of shopping then next day before heading back over.

will ask organisers about places close by

yeah im ok with staying over!

Would be nice to stay over for some beers then go shopping the next day get some cheap booze :D yemgi what kinda petrol do they have over there apart from shell vpower ????

There are Shell VPower, Total Excellium and BP Ultimate, all are 98RON but Shell is almost inexistant in France. I use BP Ultimate when I can because it is cheaper than Excellium :D Excellium is the easiest to find though

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk