Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bought my GS300 Mk1 in January this year, after admiring the marque from afar for years.

Upon finally deciding to bite the bullet and source one, I visited the site as a guest in December and checked out a few of the posts relating to problems, faults etc. I genuinely found it very useful & informative.

The main consensus of opinion seemed to be that the GS is a solid, reliable car that is virtually bombproof.

As a few of you will now know, I picked up a 97 Mk1 on LPG which has so far been fantastic.

Anyway, point being, I took it for an MOT on Friday, and not only did it pass without me having to spend a bean beforehand, the guy who owns the garage remarked on how tidy it was both on top, and more importantly in the MOT world, underneath, including pipes, cat. et al.

Any day to day tasks that usually cost you shedloads of money but don't is good news in anyones book.

Car is brilliant, and I look forward to many years of happy Lexus motoring.

Many thanks to one and all for forming the site, and equally as important, those finding the time to sit down and post the stuff.

Cheers,

Steve J.

Was it the testing station where the bloke looks under the car with a guide dog. If the dog barks, its failed? :P

When I got my car it had an MOT. *** only knows how.

I took it for a new one beginning of Feb after sorting out the bits that were hanging off and got a pass.

Mate, this fellas guide dog could read braille!!!!

Thought I was going to get a fail on the ash tray level being too low at one stage.

Seriously, took it to a garage who I didn't know & couldn't even buy a pint at the weekend like I usually do!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links