Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Xmas Comes Early!

Tel

Driving home from work Dash suddenly lit-up like a Xmas tree with the car running normally.Pulled over as soon as possible to confim the VSC had failed

prompting 3 associated warning lights.

Rang Derby from the car &,once there,they diagnosed one of the 4 Oxygen Senors had failed.(car drove normally even though it was in "Safe-Mode" which caps the Rev-range).

As they had to order-in the new part to be fitted the next day &; my visit was unscheduled; I was surprised & delighted to be loaned for 30 hrs.a Lexus GB LS 460 SEL with all the toys which was just amazing clearly confirming Lexus Service really is "Beyond Expectation".

Foot-Note/Just been to Amsterdam for the week-end :mpg was 34.5 @ near 3-figure speeds which is impressive.

Tel :driving:

A Stunning Car that prompted everyone I showed it to "to say wow!"

If you need a rapid 4-Seater Luxury car there is nothing on the Market to better it(mine is a 2 seater by comparison & a poor one @ that).

Acheived 23 mpg over 65miles:pity they sorted my car so quick as my friends, who I took to Amsterdam, would have been well chuffed as the rear accomodation is even better than the front if you know what I mean with massage facility etc.

Pity it costs 71k. ------Still it was great & so nice to be given the opportunity to "own it for the Day"

Tel

• 2 weeks later...
A Stunning Car that prompted everyone I showed it to "to say wow!"

If you need a rapid 4-Seater Luxury car there is nothing on the Market to better it(mine is a 2 seater by comparison & a poor one @ that).

Acheived 23 mpg over 65miles:pity they sorted my car so quick as my friends, who I took to Amsterdam, would have been well chuffed as the rear accomodation is even better than the front if you know what I mean with massage facility etc.

Pity it costs 71k. ------Still it was great & so nice to be given the opportunity to "own it for the Day"

Tel

That's a great perk, did the "Gold Member" title enable you to give anyone a bit of sparkle or gain you any other favours whilst in Amsterdam? Confidentially of course.