Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

just had the vibrating rear view mirror fixed

highly recommend everyone getting this done - completely solves the problem, had bass up blasting, not a vibration anywhere, can actually see what's behind me (didn't stop me cutting up a BMW driver though........not intentially honest..... :whistling: )

Lexus Bristol got the 'parts' or whatever it is to fix it within 2 days so they must now be in plentiful supply I assume

Get calling your dealers for the fix!

Think I'll ask Leicester when mine goes back in for a few stone chip repairs in the next couple weeks...

have u got the rattle on urs? and wat they doin with the chips??

Only have the vibrating mirror on mine... The stone chips were meant to be sorted before collection but it wasnt possible due to timing so they have agreed to do it when I have the time!

Think I'll ask Leicester when mine goes back in for a few stone chip repairs in the next couple weeks...

Mine's going in for it's 2 year service next week, and also to have the iPod integration kit fitted. I asked about the TSI for the rear view mirror (not that I have a problem) and was informed it's only for the 220D, not the 250 :unsure: .

not sure if many ppl with the 250 se-l have problems with their rear view mirror vibrating..might be coz its more sturdier built and not just attached by a thin stem to the car?

Aren't they the same design? Dealer told me it was the vibration caused by the diesel...reckons drivers of the oilers let them labour in too high a gear :whistling: Not sure I'd agree as the one they gave me as a courtesy car wasn't labouring and I still couldn't see anything out of the rear view mirror.

Aren't they the same design? Dealer told me it was the vibration caused by the diesel...reckons drivers of the oilers let them labour in too high a gear :whistling: Not sure I'd agree as the one they gave me as a courtesy car wasn't labouring and I still couldn't see anything out of the rear view mirror.

Labouring in too high a gear or music system at any decent volume (and I haven't got MM) - either made mine shake like mad

:offtopic: Reference " a few stone chip repairs ", are these being sorted under warranty?

Yes indeed... It was missed when they were detailing the car prior to my purchase... They called me on the day of collection to try and put it off but as I was already in transit from London we came to the agreement that they would sort at my convenience!

To be honest, you'd only notice if you looked at it in sunlight and tried to find them!

not sure if many ppl with the 250 se-l have problems with their rear view mirror vibrating..might be coz its more sturdier built and not just attached by a thin stem to the car?

Aren't they the same design? ....

dont know? thought the se-l with the dimming mirror was built different?

Aren't they the same design? ....

dont know? thought the se-l with the dimming mirror was built different?

Might explain why I don't have a problem with mine then :huh: but what about the 250's without the auto dimming rear view mirror, and surely some of the IS220D's have the same mirror as the 250? :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links