Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Showroom

Steve

Who would like to see a Car Sales Showroom on the club for second hand Lexus vehicles?

I need some good responses here before I proceed...

[Edited on 18-3-2002 by Administrator]

i see what your saying Tony, but not anyone can post cars on the showroom... for a start there will be a monthly fee to sell cars from the club. Then the person who looks after the showroom would more or less use their nod on checking for dodgyness :) However any Lexus owner or enthusiast is already a member of the club and anyone who purchases a lexus knows where to come for advice on their new purchase.

The whole idea of the Lexus Owers club is to provide as much information as possible to the owner or enthusiast and possible where is a good place to buy parts and Lexus vehicles.

Would anyone else like to contribute ideas into this topic?

When I was looking for a car, I first searched for user groups and found this one. Considering all the information I picked up from all the enthusiasts in here, I knew to go for a Lexus. I then used the Lexus.co.uk website to find the car I wanted.

I think if there was a showroom, you should force a seller to provide certain information. Lots of the private sale sites have ads that have missing info eg no. of owners, Lexus Service History and tell you stupid things about the standard spec. Maybe ask everyone what details they want to know about to create a template for each car entry?

well lets start by listing some things you would require ie service history, ABS, TC, etc etc so I can ut it all together this week.

That would really be helpfull

thanks for your input guys!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links