Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just taken a long and exciting look at the forthcoming ISF on the Yank ISF micro site.

0 - 60 time 4.6 secs OOoooooooooh yeah :D . But the flow of info for the UK seems to have dried up.

I know some of you guys out there are dealers or have the ear of higher offices in Lexus GB.

Can someone shed some light on a possible release date and when dealers will have a price list.

I am really tempted but its borderline if the price is to high. I'd rather quash my desires early

than get carried away if its toooooo much and stick with the 250 for another year or so.

Come on you have someting to shout about so lets hear it.

I was told £48k yesterday. April 2008 release . The first uk cars for testing, press and dealer training will be here in February.

Each dealer only to get 3-4 cars, so get your wallets at the ready!

I've got one on order to import from Japan..............with a supercharger fitted..........

ssshhh.... i didnt want everyone to know :D

oooooops forgot :crybaby:

Wow Bazz..................

This mean you are finally gonna get rid of the 200??????????

Can't say I would argue with your decision if i read the situation correctly........

Wow guys you have all managed to add confusion to an already cloudy issue.

50k is overbudget for me somewhere near 44k is what i was i was hoping for

chandru thanks for the link, are all of the sports parts factory options or dealer fit parts?

I dont want one onthe 1st of April i would wait until maybe June depending on availability

i just wondered when prices would be released.

ProLex-UK were you responsible for the Brinks Matt Job, when do you expect delivery?

Infinity.

PS. Admin, ive been a Gold member for over a year can you add it to my profile now

You won't get one for 44k from the UK, and it's likely they may sell out before release as there are somewhere between 100 and 200 expected in the UK.

Bugger !

Are you suggesting the price is nearer or more than 50k i heard they were trying to

unercut the kraut motors. with the M3 starting at 53k i thought th F would be about 44-46k

Infinity

• 4 weeks later...

they are obviously selling at a premium over list then,cos Lexus wont be pricing the car above £45-46k and thats from Lexus Stoke.Its limited production and so naturally dealers will try and exploit the fact-holding on to their cars for the best price.although its regarded as bad practice and no Manufacturer approves it is allowable in this case and in the case of the rs6 which the uk is only gonna see about 200 off.

they are obviously selling at a premium over list then,cos Lexus wont be pricing the car above £45-46k and thats from Lexus Stoke.Its limited production and so naturally dealers will try and exploit the fact-holding on to their cars for the best price.although its regarded as bad practice and no Manufacturer approves it is allowable in this case and in the case of the rs6 which the uk is only gonna see about 200 off.

The indicative price from Lexus is £51k with a sunroof as a £800 option. other than that its fully loaded. In April when released the car will prob have at least a 12 mth lead time (similar to LS600h, Launched in Nov, cant get one till July next year)

Thats from me at Nottingham. I'd tell stoke to check their dealer intranet!!!

The indicative price from Lexus is £51k with a sunroof as a £800 option. other than that its fully loaded. In April when released the car will prob have at least a 12 mth lead time (similar to LS600h, Launched in Nov, cant get one till July next year)

ok ill tell em.please appreciate i got that info from the sales team there,not my info.

ok ill tell em.please appreciate i got that info from the sales team there,not my info.

ha we seem to be talking about the same thing on different threads!!

I wasnt having a go, but i'd not like to misinformed, so was just getting the facts right! ha ha

Cant wait to see and drive it though

ha we seem to be talking about the same thing on different threads!!

I wasnt having a go, but i'd not like to misinformed, so was just getting the facts right! ha ha

Cant wait to see and drive it though

No I know you arent having a go mate,absolutely-its best to get the facts.cheers for sharing the info.