Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your All Wrong And Stupid

stuie

This guy is a genius, why spend money on turbos and intercoolers youve all got it wrong, just buy a few connector and joiner pipes and do this

Please note: the link below contains language unsuitable for family or work viewing

http://www.gmmodernmuscle.com/forums/viewt...asc&start=0

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've just about finished making the suggested adjustments to my GS.....I could only see the first post on the link so didnt see how he went on - before I start her up - how did it go? - don't want to do any damage to my car but all seems to look good to me.

I'm a little worried now I've seen your posts - should I not have bothered?

I cant believe F1 cars dont use this "technology" - it looks like an excellent way to achieve more power than a charger without having one......I managed to convert mine for £39.46 (parts only - my mate fitted it all for free cause he knows what he's doing - so no labour)

Trip to a dyno tomorrow to test the bhp - my mate (knows loads about cars - he's always telling me stuff!) reakons I'll get a possible 420 bhp.

Pipework - £32.47

Electric fan to provide even more boost - £6.99

Fan included a free switch - which I've wired up to the steering wheel - so I can switch on when I need that extra power.

Cable gets in the way a little on tight bends - but sure I'll be able to sort that one out later.

Somehow (admittedly by accident) I've managed to get it to light up one of the lights on my dash when I switch it on.....its the one that looks like an engine - which I thought was quite appropriate so I've kept that in as an improvement to the original idea.

My mate reakons car will handle that kind of power with stock suspension and he says "them Lexus brakes are right good stuff" - so wont be needin any new brakes either.

I'll let you all know how I get on tomorrow - My mate says he'll do the same upgrade for gold members on LOC for £80 plus parts if anyone interested.

My mate did say I might need an up-rated alternator to provide enough power to the fan - its a beast as you can imagine - If thats the case then he said I'm lookin at about £90 from Halfords.

Wish me luck...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links