Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sports Grill

apprentice

Just bought a new grill for my is200 on eBay! Was up for £60+ £12.95 postage but put in an offer for £50 and that was accepted! They are meant to be the genuine item and come painted in a number of options ! here's the link

http://ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZ786-sales

If the link doesn't work the shop is 786-sales!!

Just bought a new grill for my is200 on ebay! Was up for £60+ £12.95 postage but put in an offer for £50 and that was accepted! They are meant to be the genuine item and come painted in a number of options ! here's the link

There only £36 from a dealer matey??? :whistling:

Lexus currently have 1 Platinum Ice at their distribution Centre, more new stock isnt due until the New Year.

The part number is GBNGA-59051-B0, so if you want pretty quick you better get down to your local dealer or i can Mail Order it for £50

Well don't I feel like a prize pillock!!!!

I just bought one of those grills....cost me £70!!!!!!1111 Plus another £20 to get it painted Riverea white. :iraqi-info-minister:

Please be gentle...... :tomato:

The deals where only on certain colours though as others said, I got mine from the dealer in Royal Saphire Blue for £35 and delievered they were just clearing stock I believe Chris.S always comes here an tells us about any great deals he can find, but if you wanted the grill fast an of course u can spray it any colour yourself you have to pay more sadly, for once I was lucky when i got mine lol ;)

• 1 month later...
Just bought a new grill for my is200 on ebay! Was up for £60+ £12.95 postage but put in an offer for £50 and that was accepted! They are meant to be the genuine item and come painted in a number of options ! here's the link

Hey mate, I got one for £63 incl p+p. Now I feel like an arse cosidering Lexus actually sell something cheap. Someone was selling them for well over £100 before christmas.

I may have been ripped off, but my grill comes painted in platinum ice silver, which saves me a job.

786-sales, robbing swines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

i gladly didnt make the same mistake i have to say n got mine (graphite sky) from lexus norwich ( even they were surprised when i told them how much they were!) but it would be better if there was a place on here where all the deals could be found easily. a search is fine if your usin the same language and words as the poster. think i'm off to make a suggestion, if i can find where to do it!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links