Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Cd Swap

hi everybody, just purchased a w reg is200 with the dreaded ERR3 cd fault, there are a couple on e bay at the moment but the cd slot are at the top whereas mine is at the bottom, my question is will they swap over with no problems?? i ve taken mine apart to have a look and there is a broken cog for the cd carrier, many thanks for any replies given, stewart :whistling:

I have a bottom loading version for sale, has had very little use if any.

If you are interested then PM me the code that is on the bottom of the unit so i can check the code on mine to see if they are compatible.

Jason :P

I beleive the connectors on the back are different!

hi again thanks for replys, dont know how to pm but i will give you my email stewart@stewartupton.wanadoo.co.uk, how much do you want for your radio? i will get code off it tomoz when i get to work cos i left it there over the weekend, thanks stewart

The important number is nr the cassette slot

13901-13906 etc. These must match so I understand.

To send a pm left click on a members name on the left side, lots of options

come up in the drop down box. PM Et voila :D

radio number 13902, if anybody has one for sale please contact me, many thanks, stewart

• 2 weeks later...

My friend i have the same problem with error3. You have to change over to a 2003 up model audio system. Connections at the back must be the same as these two do the same thing just changed the cdslot position.

If anyone has the o.e.m part # interested. If anyone with 2003 is 200 up willing to give model and chassis, then could easily ordered from lexus.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem as you have- was given the later type stereo (13906)with top cd because stereo with the car (13902)was not working, and found that they are not compatible. cant find a wiring diagram for the outputs of the different models either to see if i can connect up myself!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links