3. Lexus IS 2.2 Litre Diesel: IS 220d Sport ... 3.77 Tons of Co2

4. Lexus IS 2.5 Litre petrol: IS 250 Auto ... 4.13 Tons of Co2

5. Lexus IS 2.5 Litre petrol: IS 250 ... 4.46 Tons of Co2

6. Lexus GS 3 Litre petrol: GS 300 ... 4.48 Tons of Co2

7. Lexus RX 3.5 Litre petrol: RX 350 ... 5.1 Tons of Co2

8. Lexus LS 4.6 Litre petrol: LS 460 ... 5.04 Tons of Co2

9. Lexus SC430 4.3 Litre petrol: SC 430 ... 5.19 Tons of Co2

10. Lexus GS 4.3 Litre petrol: GS 430 ... 5.19 Tons of Co2

Well, lets put this into some presepctive. I have a 2000 Nissan Micra 1.4SE+ CVT Auto which I use every day as my driving school car. I cover about 35,000 miles per year. I believe that checking on that particular web-site where those figures came from, I put out 14 tons of Co2 per year. Compare that to the 5 tons my LS430 puts out every year, possibly even less as I do less than 10,000 per year, it makes my LS seem greener than a Prius and my Micra dirtier than a Kenworth truck. :blink:

Well, lets put this into some presepctive. I have a 2000 Nissan Micra 1.4SE+ CVT Auto which I use every day as my driving school car. I cover about 35,000 miles per year. I believe that checking on that particular web-site where those figures came from, I put out 14 tons of Co2 per year. Compare that to the 5 tons my LS430 puts out every year, possibly even less as I do less than 10,000 per year, it makes my LS seem greener than a Prius and my Micra dirtier than a Kenworth truck. :blink:

I don't think you can really compare the CO2 from 35k miles of driving to the CO2 output from 10K :tomato: The fact that the Micra puts out 60% of the emissions of the LS430 is enough I think...

Figures for the missing Lex

IS200....4.48 Tons of CO2

IS300...ranging from 4.93 Tons to 5.1 Tons as the quoted figures range from 256 to 265gCO2/Lm

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links