Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Sat Nav Disc

Hi Everybody,

I have 2002 RX300SE and am going to update the sat nav disc.

I have the serial numbers and I wondered if anybody knows if there will be a new disc for 2008 out shortly and if it is better to wait for a couple of months to make sure I get the newest edition ?

Any help would be great as my dealer doesnt want to answer me.

Thanks

Graham :whistling:

Hi Everybody,

I have the serial numbers and I wondered if anybody knows if there will be a new disc for 2008 out shortly and if it is better to wait for a couple of months to make sure I get the newest edition ?

Thanks

Hi, I called Lexus on the same issue - they advised the new maps tend to come out in january. The one they are advising me to replace was last issued November 2006 so it would seem a new one is due.

Hi Everybody,

Thanks

Hi, I called Lexus on the same issue - they advised the new maps tend to come out in january. The one they are advising me to replace was last issued November 2006 so it would seem a new one is due.

normaly map updates coming out in the september/october timeframe.

last version (2007-2008) is on the market since october.

it contains now 4 DVD's. one for europe west (GB, ireland, benelux, france, italy, spain and portugal), europe central (france, benelux, germany, swizerland, austria, italy), europe north (norway,sweden, finland, danmark, benelux, germany, swizerland, austria, czech and slovak republic and poland). europe east (italy, swizerland, austria, czech and slovak republic, hungary and poland).

the version from 2006 (issued september/oktober 2006) is the last version with europe on one single DVD but without east europe (poland, czech and slovak republic and hungary).

Anyone know the cost of teh latest disc? My 04 Plate disc is missing several new road such as M6 Toll!

However when I bought a new disc for my old IS I think it was about £180, not sure I am that bothered if it is so expensive.

Perhaps they should give out free upgrades?

Hi Everybody,

Thanks

it contains now 4 DVD's. one for europe west (GB, ireland, benelux, france, italy, spain and portugal), europe central (france, benelux, germany, swizerland, austria, italy), europe north (norway,sweden, finland, danmark, benelux, germany, swizerland, austria, czech and slovak republic and poland). europe east (italy, swizerland, austria, czech and slovak republic, hungary and poland).

the version from 2006 (issued september/oktober 2006) is the last version with europe on one single DVD but without east europe (poland, czech and slovak republic and hungary).

... confused: is the new 4 disk dvd compatible with the 1 disk earlier model, you just use the relevant disk for your region? If i access the lexus map website its still recommending the November 06 update PZ485-L03EU-06, no hint of any October 07 update...

Hi Everybody,

Thanks

... confused: is the new 4 disk dvd compatible with the 1 disk earlier model, you just use the relevant disk for your region? If i access the lexus map website its still recommending the November 06 update PZ485-L03EU-06, no hint of any October 07 update...

the latest 4 DVD version is fully compatible to the old Navigation units, at least it works well in my RX400h model 2006.

the DVD's show 2007-2008 Ver.1 and 86271-0W070 and 86271-60W360 on all 4 DVD's.

Hucklewoo - www.lexus-mapupdates.eu is now showing the new 2007-2008 Disc. The new update (single) disc for Europe is PZ485-X03EU-07 and this is the new replacement for the '06 disc you quoted above. Cost €159 or about £115 ? in real money.

Hucklewoo - www.lexus-mapupdates.eu is now showing the new 2007-2008 Disc. The new update (single) disc for Europe is PZ485-X03EU-07 and this is the new replacement for the '06 disc you quoted above. Cost €159 or about £115 ? in real money.

That's about the price I paid for an update disc from my local Lexus dealer.Worth giving them a ring-you should then be able to ask which disc is the right one for your model and they'll be nearby if there are any problems.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi i know this is in the Rx section,

I have a late 2001 IS200 the map updates website is showing pz485-x01eu-07 as the latest disc.

Has anyone ordered any updates?

Does anyone know of you get postcode entry on the updated disc?