Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

good news i have made my mind up and am going to keep the lexus the bloke i sold it to has not said any more about it and i never wanted to sell so i am going get a gearbox for the lexus and do little bits on it then sell the van and with the money pay for the insurance and tax and then have £5 left for petrol

i miss the rear wheel drive and going side ways ever were i still have to trans am that i can do it in but only in the dry does not go out in the rain as the t tops leak

but i am speaking to the insurance people tomorrow about having a few months insurance so then it can have the trans am ncd on it and the trans am can be a 2nd car but am hoping before xmas

i think i have found out way the old box went i used normal atf not toyota stuff so i am going to get the right stuff this time

matt

thanks guys i did not go all together but i only poped in every now and then but now i have am getting it back on the road i will be back more often

the only thing i cant remember does the cd changer take copyed cd i think it does not but cant remember if not i will have to wire up the aftermarket cd player up again

thanks guys i did not go all together but i only poped in every now and then but now i have am getting it back on the road i will be back more often

the only thing i cant remember does the cd changer take copyed cd i think it does not but cant remember if not i will have to wire up the aftermarket cd player up again

Copies certainly work in mine - its the originals I'm not sure of :whistling:

Mine does but make sure there are no burrs on the centre hole or they tend to jam the mech up and welcome back

2nd one that i have put in ya am trying to sort out the insurance at the mo as i have tryed with adrain flux as thats who i am with the trans am and the van but they said they can mirror the 4 ncb but is still £1200 i have never paid that was only £700 when i was driving it so am going to ring around and see what they can do but my ncb wont be able to come over until march

will get there