Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dear All,

Thank you for the comments you provided me with on my Decisions Decisions post the other day - I thought long and hard and have made the decision - I have bought an IS250 SE with Multimedia Pack - should be arriving Tues 4th ! it has only done 7,000 miles and came in under budget !

The Lexus Coventry dealer has worked hard to try and source the car I wanted within the budget I gave him... It's not the SE-L but at least I have the reverse camera, mark levinson soundsystem and the all important Auto box.

I look forward to getting it now and just driving it for driving sake !

Regards

Dave

Dear All,

Thank you for the comments you provided me with on my Decisions Decisions post the other day - I thought long and hard and have made the decision - I have bought an IS250 SE with Multimedia Pack - should be arriving Tues 4th ! it has only done 7,000 miles and came in under budget !

The Lexus Coventry dealer has worked hard to try and source the car I wanted within the budget I gave him... It's not the SE-L but at least I have the reverse camera, mark levinson soundsystem and the all important Auto box.

Regards

Dave

Hi welcome to LOC & good choice autobox is good in the IS250...and the mutimedia levinson sound system is a peach. :D

Dear All,

Regards

Dave

I have the 220d SE and I like mine so I am sure you will love yours - enjoy :winky:

Merv

It had a complete check over and a scuff removed on one of the alloy wheels so only picked it up today, Sat. Car is immaculate.

Yes it is on my drive - would do some pics but it is pouring down with rain! Very pleased with everyone at Lexus Cov (David the sales guy has been excellent)..

I still cannot get over how quiet and refined the IS250 auto is! and the MM pack is fab with all the toys, the Mark Levinson stereo is just superb !

Here is to many miles happy driving !

Now to join the Goldmembers club.....

Dave

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links