Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine Management Light

ACEY

could be one of many things wrong.You really need to get to a garage to get the fault codes read.once you have them diagnosis shouldnt be an issue.Try and take it to a friendly garage,are there any around you?

could be one of many things wrong.You really need to get to a garage to get the fault codes read.once you have them diagnosis shouldnt be an issue.Try and take it to a friendly garage,are there any around you?

Mine has come on as well - from yesterday along with the traction control light flashing now.

However, the car shakes a bit when at a stand still.

Any ideas?

Mine has come on as well - from yesterday along with the traction control light flashing now.

However, the car shakes a bit when at a stand still.

Any ideas?

Mate yours could be a coil pack i had that problem last year.

Dunno any garages mate i'm up and down leeds and wirral everyweek

Guest inicol63

If you go to your Lexus dealer they should check it at no cost to you and tell you what is needed.

This will at least give you piece of mind.

My Sc has needed a couple of o2 sensor on the exhust per cat.

Good luck

thing is mate,no one will read the codes for free,unless you know them well or are friendly with them.So as above really go to Lexus,they will probably not charge you for the code reading if they sense you will be fixing the offending part with their service department.This is why i said initially if there is anyone friendly,its always easier,plus once you have the code,you can judge if its a huge expense or cheap to replace/fix.good luck both of you.

BTW flashing TRC could be failed coils(but it could also be something more sinister)

thing is mate,no one will read the codes for free,unless you know them well or are friendly with them.So as above really go to Lexus,they will probably not charge you for the code reading if they sense you will be fixing the offending part with their service department.This is why i said initially if there is anyone friendly,its always easier,plus once you have the code,you can judge if its a huge expense or cheap to replace/fix.good luck both of you.

BTW flashing TRC could be failed coils(but it could also be something more sinister)

Yes, I'll take it down lexus woodford, essex and check it out.

I hope it does not cost too much! :unsure:

• 5 months later...

i need some help my engine management light came on had it plugged in fixed the fault which was a air intake sensor next day came on again sayin g this time oxygen sensors so i replaced these a day or so plugged it back in to switch light off and hey guess what the bloody thing has come on again need suggestion's is it a faulty ecu or maybe when i brought if it might have been chipped god knows help!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links