Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is-f Price

its a good price,considering what you get-its just at that price you can have pretty much anything-so in order to really steal the customers from audi/bmw/porsche the car is going to have to appeal from a performance perspective and from an image angle too-and i think even Lexus lovers find the looks questionable.If i can pick this car up in a years time with 10k on the clock for £35k,i think id defo go for it.

Strangely enough prices depends of the country even in Continental Europe:

72.460,- € inc VAT in Belgium (metallic paint and ML navi/audio)

68.870,- € inc VAT for the same spec in Luxembourg

That is about £2500 difference :o

Shame im not still in Germany, TAX FREE that would be very good at around £43,000

Looks like it's going to be less than £40K in the States :shutit:

£51K Fully loaded (except sunroof) Available april 08,

That's not too bad at all! Doesn't an M3 coupe cost £51k basic?

How much is the cheapest IS-F then? And what are the options? Is it just MM and the sunroof?

from what ive heard mate,the M3 isnt doing very well at all.Dealers are auctioning cars.i couldnt believe when i heard but they are going much cheaper than expected and dealers that were looking for a premium over list,got a shock when loads and i mean loads of orders were cancelled by people that had put money down 1-2 years back and just decided to add a little extra and go porker.The new M3 can be had for about £50k with 400 miles on.its apparently an amazing drive,but as usual they have mass produced a vehicle(even more built than the e46 M3) and thats why people are loosing shed loads straight away.

How much is the cheapest IS-F then? And what are the options? Is it just MM and the sunroof?

£51,000 is the cheapest. but it comes with everything (except a sunroof) MM,adaptive cruise,leather,all the kit, 19" wheels and £51k is the indicative price from Lexus, however they vary rarely change that by a massive amount. The sunroof is available as an £800 option. Metallic paint is included and there are 5 colours velvet black (non metallic) Arctic Pearl White, Mesa Red, Palladio Silver and Cadaxton Slate ( dark grey) not the electric blue that Lexus Showcased the car in.

I would expect there to be at least a 12 month wait for this car come January as they will be launched in limited numbers

Cant wait for the product training :crying::crying::crying:

£51,000 is the cheapest. but it comes with everything (except a sunroof) MM,adaptive cruise,leather,all the kit, 19" wheels and £51k is the indicative price from Lexus, however they vary rarely change that by a massive amount. The sunroof is available as an £800 option. Metallic paint is included and there are 5 colours velvet black (non metallic) Arctic Pearl White, Mesa Red, Palladio Silver and Cadaxton Slate ( dark grey) not the electric blue that Lexus Showcased the car in.

I would expect there to be at least a 12 month wait for this car come January as they will be launched in limited numbers

so when i was told £45k by my dealer,are you suggesting that the £51k price is a premium over list or that is list price,im just wondering.Also you say there will be a 12 month wait-how so,why would they delay production?

so when i was told £45k by my dealer,are you suggesting that the £51k price is a premium over list or that is list price,im just wondering.Also you say there will be a 12 month wait-how so,why would they delay production?

The indicative price for the car from the official Lexus uk bulletin is £51,000 fully specced. it is not a premium over the list it is the list price!! By the new year there will be a 12 mth wait for the car as there will be more orders than cars, Lexus will probably release 200-300 cars next year and there'll be more orders than that, hence you wont be able to get one for a while. Car goes into production on christmas day in Japan!!

Hold on Stop Press and all that.

I want clarification are yoy telling me if I want to buy an IS-F in the electric blue or ultrasonic blue whatever you call it.... I CAN'T?

I want clarification are you telling me if I want to buy an IS-F in the electric blue or ultrasonic blue whatever you call it.... I CAN'T?

I want clarification are yoy telling me if I want to buy an IS-F in the electric blue or ultrasonic blue whatever you call it.... I CAN'T?

Correct, available for the US market only. Shocking I know. :crying:

It always stuns me when i here that a colour is only going to be available in one country when all the cars are made in the same factory. How difficult can it be.

That is absoloute b*****ks, Lexus UK need to sort there sh*t out, that has really ****** me off.

They haven't released the IS 350 here and now they are not making the best colour in the car avalable in UK.

When buying a car one of the biggest factors is COLOUR, all the colours mentioned that they are making available apart from the Red are not bright colours, SPORTS CARS usually tend to be bright.

COME ON LEXUS UK SORT IT OUT!!

I totally agree - if I was going to get one, it would definitely be in that blue, seems ridiculous that they would not offer such a great colour, which also has been the colour that all the marketing has been done in........

In my opinion they've shot themselves in the foot slightly as I'm sure many people will go into the dealers having seen all the press photos wanting a blue one and not being very happy when they find out they can't get one........

Key question - at £51k is it VFM? Would I buy one? Not until I've driven it....it sounds good, looks OK and vid's so far mostly have been very Pro Lexus, so the only way we'll know if it's any good is when we drive it here ourselves.

Hopefully the Stig will get ones soon and put it around the TG track....not that the TG tests can replicate "you" behind the wheel...

For me it really looks the part, but not as "brutal" looking as the RS4 which for me is still the one. It might be worth buying just for the sounds it makes - but I really don't think it's VFM on price alone. Whereas the standard IS represents fantastic VFM (because it undercuts the competition by £000's for what it has), the ISF doesn't appear to...it's too close to a M3 and at that price £2-3k makes no difference. No one will buy a car like this just because it has Satnav...it's a performance saloon and if I could afford one I'd get an RS4 without Nav...those things surely cannot matter to s serious Petrol Head!

With the M3 being available in 4 doors soon too, the ISF will have to be one heck of a car with one key ingredient which makes the M3 big daddy - steering feel!! The standard IS is almost devoid of any serious drive by the seat of your pants, whereas the M3 will be and has always been all seats and steering!

And when you see what stoopid prices we pay in the UK, you really have to question buying one...as Tango says - it's peenurts in the US of A! Wit 2 years and get one whilst it's in warranty for 60% of the cost of a new one! All this limiting supply and colours is just to Guage demand. Do you remember how hard it was to get hold of an IS250 Auto with MM last year?

Let's hope it really is that good and can blow the M3 away....like it's said above, if you want a drivers car, a Porker is too close for the money!

• 1 month later...

Out of my league, moneywise, unfortunately. Its a shame that the country that understands cars least (americans) will get the cheapest prices and best colours. The only consolation about not being able to afford one is i will not have the headache of watching it - as i guess with will become the most desireable target for thieves. I hope it beats the socks off the Germans though

• 4 weeks later...

The indicative price for the car from the official Lexus uk bulletin is £51,000 fully specced. it is not a premium over the list it is the list price!! By the new year there will be a 12 mth wait for the car as there will be more orders than cars, Lexus will probably release 200-300 cars next year and there'll be more orders than that, hence you wont be able to get one for a while. Car goes into production on christmas day in Japan!!

Hi,

i'm a new member, have had different lexus for last ten+ yrs, SC430 for 3 yrs. Have ordered an ISF, went for black as blue wasn't available. Ordered it in early december and told would be March /April. I was in US two weeks ago and missed launch there by 2 days (Feb 5th in LV).

Been on lexus web sites, co.uk and com and seen some clips on utube, hope they show me how to use it properly like other dealers have drive days.

Another point that puzzled me was that US can order 4 wheel drive for some cars, so they have technology, LS600 is 4WD, all that power and leave ISF as rear wheel drive, hope i can keep it on the road!!

Excellent stuff mate, I'm quite jealous as the IS-F looks fantastic! About the 4WD though, it had to be RWD, a true performance car can't be 4wd.........

I'm sure I've read on here that owners will be getting a track day to learn about the car............do you have a date for it's arrival yet?

Well, the car has been officially priced in Denmark now.

Hold on everybody the price for the IS-F standard is: £152K :crybaby:

I think I have to settle for the IS250 Aut. Sport MM which is "only" £77K :shutit:

I just love the danish 180% tax on cars + 25% normal consumers tax. :tsktsk:

Are you serious? I shudder to think how much a Veyron costs?

How much do people in Denmark earn to be able to pay that much for their cars?

I have no idea how much the Veyron costs. But I can find the price for a 911 Turbo: £306K

I would gues the lady working the cash register in the supermarket earns £1200 after taxes (that is the minimum wage in Denmark) and a newly graduated master of science chemical engineer would get £1600 after taxes. But we have a very progressive tax system so I am paying ~70% tax on every extra £ I am getting extra now and I am only a chemical engineer with 9 years of experience but still I am in the high income tax range. :(

thanks, i get the point, i'm getting older and am still a bit unsure with all the power on bits of rubber at the back. I've traded my SC430 in and i've had that drift a couple of times off roundabouts without any power on. I'm keen on the track day so will look forward to that. Still no announcement on the date or the official price and as has been said by others that only option is the sunroof, so put in for that. I got different figures for amount coming into the country 1) 150, 2) 250, however not sure if that is for launch or full year allocation. I get the impression that dealers don't get that much info neither.

will update on further news

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links